Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 11, 2009
I bought these additional blades to supplement the ones that came with my Dremel Multi-Max that my wife bought me for my June birthday. The tool itslef is outstanding! While not as large and "industrial" as the Rockewell or Fein models (which cost a lot more), for a homeowner who also volunteers as a Habitat builder, the tool is as versatile and effective as it claims. The blades themselves are fine. However, it's obvious at this price they are not made of Titanium! The original combo wood/metal cutter became too dull to use after cutting through a few dozen mid-size nails. It would be nice if the manufaturer offered a more durable (even if more expensive) set of blades. However, I am completely satisfied with the tool and this set of replacement blades.
15 people found this helpful
on April 7, 2017
Reasonable
on December 15, 2009
I used the Dremel (Bosch) multimax on a finishing job in a bedroom and two walk-in closets. It made cut-ins under the door casings a dream: no false cuts, no mess, using the new flooring as a leveling guide. When I needed to do some butchery on interior closet walls to straighten bowed 2 x 4 king posts, I removed sections of drywall with the semi-circular drywall cutter: minimum dust, straight cuts, preserving the removed piece of drywall to reposition after the surgery was complete and the wall straightened. To remove old mastic from the flange-sides of access panels, I used the scraper blade: it lifted the old mastic beautifully without gouging or scoring the plastic.

Only problem I encountered was keeping the detent bolt tight: the vibration seemed to shake it loose, especially when used for cutting wood. One must check it frequently for tightness, keeping the Allen wrench at hand.

The replacement cutters are available at Amazon. They seem a bit pricey, but are competitive with other manufacturers' products.
17 people found this helpful
on May 21, 2014
I restore old homes. I have three of the dremel tools. Blades/Accessories (for all three) can be very expensive. I watch Amazon and this was a terrific deal. Quality product and delivered free (Prime Member). Thanks again.
on June 8, 2015
Seemed like these were a bit beefier than what I got with the Dremel Multi Max tool, but it could be my imagination.
on June 2, 2016
They are a perfect replacement and work well.
on July 20, 2017
Nice kit for small projects.
on December 6, 2013
Rating based on my opinion and product use. The rating needs to be a drop down only and not require someone to write an additional response. You will get better data with the multiple choice questions.
on January 22, 2016
new blades for my Multimax will use them in my woodworking hobbies
on November 22, 2013
Not bad blades. But not for heavy use. The spot welds failed on the longer, more narrow one where the actual cutting blade is attached to the off-set part that mounts to the tool. But, I had used it a lot and was working it hard at the time. Also 3 stars b/c of their price. There are cheaper alternatives sold right here on Amazon that have performed just as well for me and just as long/longer as these have. I would buy these again if I didn't have a choice.