Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Sunday, Dec 11
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Save with Used - Very Good
Tuesday, Dec 13
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
Dreo Space Heater for Indoor Use, 1500W Fast Heating Ceramic Electric & Portable Heaters with Thermostat, 70° Oscillating with Tip-over & Overheat Protection, Remote, 12H Timer, for Office Bedroom Use
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||41-95℉Adjustable Digital Thermostat, 70°oscillating, Memory Function, 1-12h Timer, 24 Hours Auto Power Off, LED Digital Display, Overheat Protection, ECO Mode, Convenient Carry Handle, Remote Control with Batteries, Tip-Over Protection See more|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Up to 75°F in 2 Seconds: Get the warmth 10% with Dreo's Hyperamics technology. 1500W high power transforms your cold room to a hot spot with high-speed heating at up to 9.77 ft/s.
- Warmth That Surrounds: 70° wide-angle heating warms up your room in more widespread directions. 2022 upgraded outlet was fine-tuned 20° downward so the heat travels a longer way, ideal for large rooms like offices, bedrooms and living rooms.
- Protected by Shield360°: Dreo's Shield360° system provides tip-over and overheat protection, as well as 24-hour auto off protection. Made with V-0 flame-retardant materials, this ETL-listed space heater also has a bend-proof safety plug that ensures ultimate safety at home.
- More Peaceful Winter Days: Ultra-quiet heating delivers calm, cozy warmth that eases your mood throughout the day, with noise as low as 37.5 dB, much quieter than a library.
- Huge Savings on Energy: With 5 modes (1500W/900W/700W/ECO/Fan Only), you're allowed to tune the heat as you like to save more on energy bills. In ECO Mode, you can define the exact heat you desire from 41 to 95°F in 1°F increments.
- Easy Touch, Easy Carry: More precise temperature display on the panel and more handy control from the remote. Hidden carry handle at the back makes this portable heater effortless to carry and store whenever needed.
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
From the brand
Why do we need a Dreo heater in winter?
Quieter heat, better sleep
Save more on your heating bills throughout the cold days
Maximum convenience to your day-to-day heating
Easy adjust with a touch
Intuitive touch panel gives you easy control of thermostat, timer, mode, oscillation, etc., making the heat more suited to your life
Precise temperature control
Adjust from 41 to 95℉ in 1-degree increments in ECO Mode. No more guesswork when setting your desired heat
Carry wherever needed
Hidden carry handle at the back makes it effortless to carry from your living room to any place you need it
Easy timer automatically stops the heater, saving more energy. Just set it and focus on your own matters without worries
Dreo Space Heater
Compare with similar items
| || |
Lafhome Space Heater, 1500W Portable Ceramic Tower Heater, Oscillating Electric Space Heater with LED Flame Light, 12H Timer & Remote Control for Home Bedroom Office Indoor Use
Gabless Space Heater, Portable Electric Space heater 1500W Oscillating Tower Heater with 3 Modes, Fast Heating Ceramic Heater with Remote Control, 12H Timer for Home Bedroom Office Indoor Use
Dreo Space Heater, 2022 Upgraded 1500W Fast Heating Electric Ceramic with Remote, Digital Thermostat, Overheating & Tip-Over Protection, 70°Oscillating, Portable, Black, 16 inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||haitang us||haixi us||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.14 x 6.14 x 16 inches||6.37 x 6 x 15.98 inches||6 x 6.37 x 15.98 inches||5.9 x 5.9 x 15.8 inches|
|Item Weight||5.15 lbs||—||—||4.60 lbs|
|Wattage||1500 watts||—||—||1500 watts|
Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Performance has been fantastic thus far. At first i thought it wasn't working because i couldn't hear it working, but it just runs so quietly i couldn't hear it. I've never had a fanned heater that was practically silent. In a silent room i can barely hear it, if there's casual conversation or any form of noise i can't hear at all. The air pump on my aquarium totally drowns out the heater, and i use an ultra-quite air pump.
The heat output is excellent, especially for the price and rather small form factor. I'm using it in my family room and it is powerful enough to keep the entire room balanced and comfortable.
The remote works as expected from 20' away, which use the furthest i tested it. However there is no built in remote holder on the heater. I used some Velcro tape, soft side on the remote and gritty side on the back of the heater to make it easy to keep track of the remote.
It does not hold it's memory when unplugged, meaning if you have it powered on when you unplug it it will not be powered on when plugged back in. You'll have to push the power button if it loses power. Not a huge deal to most people, but i like to use smart outlets to control these kinds of devices for automating certain processes around the house. This heater isn't a good candidate for that. I do still use a smart plug with it so i can make sure it powers off when there's no one using the space. Not a huge deal, but worth noting.
Overall i do recommend this heater, especially for the home office or Zen room. The quite operation is really the star feature of this unit, simply unmatched in my past experiences. Far more efficient than a baseboard or wall mount heater that are fanless for heating an entire room instead of one quadrant of the space.
The modes (high, medium, low and eco) are noticably different. The heating element tends to stay constant, just at lower wattage. Eco mode actually turns the heating element in and off reducing power consumption while the fan still operates. This keeps the room temperature balanced without overheating it beyond the temp you set. The built in thermostat is pretty accurate and when using the oscillating feature in eco mode the whole room shares the same temperature.
I do recommend this heater for any space under 350sq ft or so. If you've got really high ceilings maybe 200sq ft would be the limit of this unit.
If you're looking for a nice unit that doesn't break the bank and doesn't cause a distraction, this is worth putting on the short list.
The remote is a nice touch, letting me turn my heater on to warm up my room before I have to get up, or off as needed.
If there was a smell to it when I first got it I dont remember. And I havent had any issues with the plug overheating or tripping breakers. So I can only assume other reviewers were unfortunate.
I would recommend this little heater to friends Though I think for best results youre better off putting it on like a dresser top like me or some other elevated position.
This space heater really does the trick warming up the floors! We only use it when it's very cold or cloudy, and it sits in our living room. I put it on auto & let it run while we hang out in the evenings.
Not silent, but not overly noisy either. Simple controls on both the unit & the remote. Works for exactly what we need from it.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on November 12, 2022