Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 141 reviews
on August 1, 2017
It's the best urban fantasy series out there. It's more than the sum of its parts; people call it a blend of detective noir and fantasy, but it has a revolving cast of likeable (and hateable) characters that really sink their teeth into the reader. I've read the series three times now, mostly to brush up before new releases, but also because it scratches an itch i haven't been able to satisfy elsewhere, with the exception of Hearne's Iron Druid Chronicles. There's many decent series out there but this one is my precious.
on July 11, 2017
Jim Butcher grabs you at the start and the roller coaster carries you all the way to the end. When it's over you wish there were more.
on May 17, 2017
Classic Butcher. It doesn't get any better. 6 books in one volume just makes it better and a little cheaper.
on October 3, 2016
Love this series especially because I live in Chicavi
on September 21, 2016
These are some of my favorite books and I was excited to reread them on my kindle. On second read, they hold up well, and now that I know where the story is headed I can see how events are falling into place.
on September 21, 2016
I love this guy's writing. Humor, excitement, and depth of characters makes it the kind of ride I hate to see end.
on July 30, 2016
Title says it all. I need more words to rate this wonderful book. I do wish it was cheaper. Need to watch the show.
on July 5, 2016
Better the second time! Unforgettable, had me on edge the whole time...again! Butcher keeps me coming back, thank you sir!
on May 21, 2016
I love this series. It keeps me on the edge of my seat to see what Dresden will get into next. I like that he's a "normal" kind of guy without super powers who just wants to pay his bills and keeps stepping in sh*t.
on May 16, 2016