- File Size: 2989 KB
- Print Length: 261 pages
- Publisher: Real Men Real Style; 1 edition (January 18, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 18, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00I0BYOVW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #141,029 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Dress Like a Man: A Style Guide for Practical Men Wanting to Improve Their Professional Personal Appearance Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
What sets this book apart for me are the numerous kindle-friendly illustrations. I would very much like to see even more of them in future editions (Ch 20 and Ch 22 - patterns especially).
I deducted one star because the table of contents doesn't work on the kindle which is a shame with a reference book and should be fixed.
It's a basic men's fashion overview. It's not a GQ styleguide book.
1) All about each specific core piece of men's clothing.
2) Guidelines about what to wear for different events. Antonio explains business casual in easy to understand terms.
3) Everything you wanted to know about proper fit in easy to understand language and with pictures.
4) Different fabrics used in clothes with explanations about thread count and weight.
5) Colors and patterns of clothes with advice on how to wear them.
This is just a sample of the wealth of information found in this book.
Another thing that I love about the book, is how Antonio challenges and inspires men to dress well. It offers good solid advice on dressing your age to look like a man instead of a boy.
In short, this is a book that fathers are going to want to use to teach their sons.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I expect a style manuel to do more than just tell me what items I should have. The shoe section of the book lays out a list of shoes, but doesnt tell you how to wear them... Read morePublished 26 days ago by No..
The content is well organized, straightforward and simple, little bias on a particular items which is good however could be not enough depth for those more advanced readers. Read morePublished 7 months ago by LI
This material is excellent for any age man trying to improve their image. Lots of good information for all age and sizes of men.Published 11 months ago by JP Blake
Very helpful with areas I never paid attention to but should have. I ditched my backpack and went with messenger bag after reading this.Published 11 months ago by Nathanael Parson
This book would work well for men living in large metropolitan regions with expectations for business appearance. Read morePublished 11 months ago by KTrekker
Well written and organized. Excellent book for those who struggle with dressing well.Published 15 months ago by Richard J. Getty