Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on August 15, 2017
The album cover says it all.......Wow!
on December 20, 2015
Wow! What can I say? This was my first exposure to Marion Meadows' music -- what a treat! If you want to hear contemporary jazz that is really music -- not just a synthesis of digital equipment --check him out! I'm going to order a couple of copies for friends...sorry it took a while to write this review...I simply forgot to do it.
on March 30, 2013
I have a cd from him I had purchased it the past and knew I liked his music. It is getting harder to find a good smooth jazz anymore and this fits the bill perfectly. I am in the medical field and like to play cds for my patients. This is really a nice mood cd for relaxing the atmosphere in a sometimes tense patient. I loved it and will probably purchase more cds by this artist.
on January 9, 2016
This artist is amazing, first was introduce to his jazz music a year ago, and have recently saw him perform in Pittsburgh, Pa., and he was great.
This album is very, very nice, mellow and very relaxing music. I highly recommend this artist for those who enjoy smooth jazz.
on January 11, 2017
Marion really brings home the soothing sounds on this CD. His studio recordings are great but his live performance
on August 13, 2016
Yes it did, I love the whole CD.
If you're into jazz give it a try.
I give it 5 stars.
VINE VOICEon August 24, 2007
WOW! This artist is a happy discovery for me, thanks to other reviews on Amazon plus a sampling of the tunes. The CD arrived a few weeks ago and quickly became my "new favorite"--it's playing all the time in my household these days. This is very sexy, smooth jazz which is a hit not only with me, but with my teenagers. Can you believe it? Mr. Meadows provided background music for a dinner party one night, and those guests loved the CD, too. We'll be adding more of his music to our collections!
on January 21, 2014
If you are a Marion Meadows fan, this CD is a must have. I find myself after listening to the CD still humming the tunes in my head. For those that are unfamiliar with Marion Meadows you will not be disappointed with this CD. I wasn't.
on September 23, 2016
Outstanding!!!
on June 18, 2014
Heard this album and had to purchase my own copy of it. Love the smooth vibe of Marion Meadows and would recommend this to any music lover. Great to just listen to on any day.