Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on May 29, 2017
I follow a strict meal plan and I got this to use as a marinade. I use it for turkey and chicken and it is awesome. I marinade it in the morning and cook them in the evening. It gives it a great taste and is flavorful.
on August 25, 2015
Honestly, I don't love the flavor of this dressing. I can't really put my finger on it. I was excited to have found a dressing without sugar or artificial ingredients in it. But it was too good to be true. It is however, GREAT for a maranade. I used it for chicken and it turned out so moist and delicious on the grill.
on July 24, 2016
Sorry. I really wanted to like this as a low-fat, carb-free salad dressing since I'm on a low-carb diet but it's just awful. How can you mess up mustard? I don't know if it's the other stuff they put in it but it tasted bitter to me.
on February 20, 2016
Not at all what I was expecting. If you like the taste of apple cider vinegar, then this is for you. Otherwise, skip it. I'm eating my salad's plain rather than eating them with this dressing.
on February 8, 2013
This dressing is as good as possible considering it is HCG approved. It has a mild ginger taste -- I was afraid it would be too strong. It does liven up the lettuce. It arrived quickly and came with a sample of another HCG dressing.
on August 29, 2017
Pretty good and super healthy! Would love it even more if it was more of a cream sauce instead of runny liquid. Still works well and tastes good. Has a vinegar after taste.
on January 12, 2018
Use this on my salads....Doing the HCG Diet with injections and this is a SUPER help to give my food taste....LOVE IT!!
on November 21, 2014
Still using this to saute, marinate and add to my salad even though I'm in phase 3 of the HCG plan. I'm so used to the taste now that I don't even miss regular dressings. Will continue to buy for the low cal content.
on December 14, 2014
I like the taste, but the consistency is far too runny to be a salad dressing. It all collects in the bottom of the bowl and adds little to the rest of the salad. It does, however, make a good marinade and I will most likely purchase it again for that purpose.
on October 1, 2015
I never write reviews but this dressing tastes like a diet drink except none of the original flavor. Maybe too much stevia, but you can barely taste the mustard. If recently switching to non-diary, this is not the dressing you want. Besides being too sweet, its watery and almost flavorless. Bleh.