|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.99 - $21.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Gorgeous off-shoulder dress adorned with a rose on the chest.
- 4 layers skirt.
- First layer is tutu ruffle and second layer is satin.
- Satin lining attached with crinoline netting to create additional fullness.
- This lovely dress is true to size. For example, the 2-3T does fit a girl 2-3 years old. To ensure the perfect fit, please measure the actual size of your little girl and compare with the size chart we provided in listing.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your little princess will look like and feel like a real princess in this dress. It is great for fancy dress party, Halloween, or simply for fun! You and your baby are going to love this costume.
For the shipments fulfilled by seller, it takes 8-12 working days to deliver. For those buyers who are outside USA, it may takes a little longer time. We offer expedited delivery service as well. For details, please refer to our shipping information. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B015IZ3Y6S
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*It's SUPER soft. No scratchy bits to irritate toddler skin. The fabrics are lush and thick.
*It's ON POINT - it LOOKS like Belle's dress. No pink sequins or ratty tulle here. It's stitched in the right places.
*It's WELL MADE. The stitching is not going to tear away any time soon.
*It FITS like it's supposed to. She's 18 months old and wears a 2T. This dress is a bit baggy, but I have a skinny Minnie, and it will grow with her.
*Even the TAG looks lovely. It's so much nicer than a Disney store, grocery store, Halloween buy. This screams quality.
*The PRICE is right. How did they get that price point? It's wonderful for our budget!
My daughter opened her Belle dress on Christmas Day and hugged me. "Mommy, real Belle dress! Beautiful dress!" and she was right. It IS real and beautiful!
He's currently in a 3T in most brands. I bought him a size 3 and it fits great with room to grow.