Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on April 21, 2015
I'm pretty unhappy with this belt. When I ordered it the belt had great reviews. Now, as you can see, many people are reporting that the belt cracks basically as soon as you put it on. I don't wear this tight at all; I wear it with climbing pants that are a bit too big so it just keeps the pants on but allows me to move. The belt cracked the first day of wear in several places and gets worse each time I wear it. As others have said, there's no way this is leather. It's a ripoff even for the inexpensive price.
review image
on December 28, 2014
Belt broke first DAY of use......cracked almost all the way through by a adjustment hole. If this is indeed leather, it's the poorest quality leather I've ever seen. I've had belts last for years without cracking and thats with a whole beltload full of things hung to it, all this belt did was to hold up the pants of a 120lb girl......very very disappointed.
I also ordered the same belt for someone else in a different color and while after a couple days of use it hasn't cracked all the way through, it shows signs it might as the shiny colored covering is starting to crack near the adjustment holes. Both will be going back!
I'll update this review and review selling company(BBT sales) after I see how that goes.
on May 4, 2015
Do not buy these belts. The belt leather cracked right at the hole where the buckle goes in after only a couple of wearings and now looks terrible. I contacted amazon and they said I could send it back but they could not tell me how much money they would refund, if any, because it is after the one month return policy. I explained to them that a belt should last more than 3 months in any event and that I only wore it a couple times. So my choices are to keep useless merchandise or send them back and maybe get almost no refund -- so I wont have the belts or my money. Don't bother with these.
on September 3, 2014
Cute belt but it cracked the very first time I wore it. I bought this to replace an old beat-up belt but it looks just as bad. I bought the patent black one. Does not appear to be leather at all.
on December 16, 2016
I love the look of the belt and it is the right size but the gold flaked off by the buckle on the 1st wear. I may be able to use it a few more times but it seems that it will not hold up longer than that. Love the belt but giving it 2 starts because it is poor quality.
on March 31, 2017
Not even close to the same belt delivered. I got one that was full, not shiny, no pattern to the material either. Just flat. I would return if I didn't need for a wedding tomorrow
on April 23, 2017
It was cute but had to return because I needed a high waisted belt and this one didn't work for that.
on October 13, 2015
The buckled torn the finish off the belt the first week I wore it. I'm not a heavy person and I didn't put a lot of stress on the belt so I think there is an issue with the product. The company offered to replace the belt with another one but wouldn't refund me.
on October 9, 2015
What you sent me was NOTHING like the photo. The photo is sleek and classic. What you sent me is cheap and disgusting. I was banking on this belt for a work event. I've never failed w Amazon but congratulations your my first terrible experience. You're a fraud, change your photos to be authentic.
on June 28, 2015
Wish there was a zero rating. This belt cracked before I could ever wear it! I do not recommend this product at all.
review image