Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

Drew Shoe Women's Kelly Slip-On,Dark Brown Leather,6 Narrow US
Size: 6 N US|Color: Dark Brown Leather|Change
Price:$79.99

on December 30, 2011
I love these shoes. From the first wearing, they where comfortable. There didn't seem to be a "wearing - in" period. I love the style, the workmanship is excellent. I have wide feet and have a hard time buying shoes, I will be buying another pair of Drew's if this is what I can expect from them. They were also true to size. The slide on style is convenient.
on February 28, 2013
I'm really pleased with the shoes. The toe is less rounded than most of the other Drews that I have purchased. The very soft leather does not hurt my sensitive toes. I am very pleased with the quality and the construction of the shoes. The shoes have a good arch support for a dress shoe.
on January 2, 2014
This is my second pair of Drew shoes and I'm glad I found a brand that accommodates my orthodic inserts and is made for wide feet.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 10, 2011
Ordered two pair (red and black). Normally wear 7 slim. Figured with the hook and loop I could adjust width to fit my narrow foot but due to the way they are made it is not possible to snug up the fit with the hook and loop. The shoe was way too wide. I returned the shoes and ordered size 6.5 narrow figuring the shorter length would compensate for a narrower fit. The 6.5 narrow was still too wide. Since I could not adjust these to snug up the width I returned both pair and got a refund. Amazon provided good service with the exchange and ultimately the refund.
on December 14, 2011
I was very pleased to get a shoe that feels and fits correctly. This shoes comes in narrow sizes and fits perfectly. Service was fast and I am very happy with the purchase and will buy Drew shoes again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.