|Price:||$66.01 - $210.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4 1/2" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/4"
- Platform measures approximately 1/2"
- Boot opening measures approximately 8 1/2" around
- Calf leather upper
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With a 135-year history, Drew Shoe has refined and mastered the science of therapeutic comfort footwear. The entire collection is an inventive combination of function and style, working to keep the feet healthy and looking great. Drew Shoe selects the ultimate comfort materials to pamper and protect even the most tired, aching feet.
You'll appreciate the unbeatable comfort of this everyday boot from Drew. The full-grain leather style features a padded tongue and collar for cushioning and support, while a removable insole makes room for your custom orthotics. Opanka construction adds another layer of durability and quality.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0042WLK2E
- Item model number: Sedona
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 31, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use these shoes at work when i'm hurting and they are protective. The bottom/sole is smoothish and I wouldn't recommend it on ice. I would suspect no treads for anyone that has drag (so the shoe doesn't catch). I can also wear a ankle brace inside of it if I need to.
I wear a women's size 12m and this fit true to size (with a titch extra for appliances and orthotics).
I would recommend this shoe with the reservation that the price is about $20.00 or so too high.