- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $75.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by Tool-Authority. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Dri-Eaz F284 DefendAir HEPA 500 Air Purifier
|Price:||$999.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable air scrubber and negative pressure machine with two-stage filter system and variable air flow control of 250 to 500 CFM for mold and sewage remediation, water and fire damage restoration, and dust and odor control
- First stage standard paper pre-filter captures large particles, second-stage primary HEPA filter rated to capture 99.97% of remaining particles down to 0.3 microns
- 8" air outlet fits Dri-Eaz rigid engineered ducting (sold separately) for negative pressure applications
- Draws 3 amps on a 115V power supply, and has an auxiliary power outlet that allows users to connect up to three units together for combined air flow speeds of up to 1500 CFM
- Rotomolded polyethylene housing provides consistent wall thicknesses and strong outside corners for resistance to damage
|Item Depth||18-25/128 inches|
|Item Weight||44.0 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Operating Frequency||60 hertz|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The HEPA 500 cleans air even in tight spaces like attics and crawlspaces.
Resources and Accessories
HEPA 500 video – product overview is available at our website.
Free PDF download! Guide to Air Scrubbing available at our website.
Filter options available at our website.
- Layflat Ducting (for outlet) - F268
- Sto N Go 25-ft. Ducting (for inlet - negative air setup) - F405
DefendAir HEPA 500: Essential Contractor's Tool
Quickly remove dust, fumes and harmful particulates
Filter out dust, mildew, mold and other particles kicked up during remodeling, water damage cleanup and cleaning projects.This contractor-grade air scrubber clears the air fast and especially helps prevent problems for occupants with asthma or allergies.
The HEPA 500 first draws air through a pre-filter designed to gather large particles. The air then moves through a HEPA filter that traps 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
When working in heavy dust environments, extend the life of the HEPA filter with a second prefilter.
Ideal for anywhere air quality is a concern: Crawlspaces and attics, home repairs, remodels, painting, sewage, mold remediation, fire damage restoration, water damage restoration, much, much more!
- Captures particles in crawlspaces and damp areas where mildew or mold can grow
- Removes dust quickly during remodels, reconstruction, floor sanding, carpet replacement, deep cleaning, etc.
- Helps protect persons with allergies or asthma from environmental irritants
- Clears the air in areas up to 1000 cubic feet of enclosed space
HEPA 500 solves construction-related problems
Controlling dust is critical when sanding drywall or hardwoods, tearing out carpet and other remodeling and construction activities in occupied homes and businesses.
Duct dusty air through HEPA 500
Contain dust by filtering air from drywall sanding through the HEPA 500, using Dri-Eaz Sto N Go ducting. Keep dust levels down - keep workers and occupants healthy!
Paint, stain and varnish create fumes and odors that can be noxious for homeowners or workers in the space.
Duct clean air into occupied spaces
Use the optional Dri-Eaz Activated Carbon Filter to clear the air of nasty odors and fumes during the painting and staining phases of construction. Attach Layflat Ducting to the HEPA 500 outlet to duct into living and working spaces.
|Activated Carbon Filter (F397)||Pre-Filters (Stage 1: F270 & Stage 2: F271)||HEPA Primary Filter (F321)|
|Included in the box||Carbon Filter not included||Stage 2 Pre-Filter included||HEPA Primary Filter included|
|Filter Use for Common Applications||Position #1||Position #2||Position #3|
|Dust removal or basic air scrubbing||Stage 1 Pre-Filter||Stage 2 Pre-Filter||HEPA Primary Filter|
|Odor control plus air filtration to remove food odors, fumes from paint, varnish, and more.||Activated Carbon Filter||Stage 2 Pre-Filter||HEPA Primary Filter|
Dri-Eaz The DefendAir HEPA 500 uses HEPA filter media with an efficiency rating of 99.97% against 0.3-micron oily aerosol particles. When used with the optional DOP 2nd stage filter, the HEPA 500 provides assurances for first-pass filtration. The optional Activated Carbon Filter allows users to quickly and effectively attack smoke and other noxious odors in the environment. With user-friendly and versatile features, the HEPA 500 is ideal for handling indoor air quality needs on every restoration job. Any job that involves sewage, mold, or fire damage clearly involves significant amounts of particulates and smelly gasses a direct result of the damage itself. In a water damage restoration environment, the high-velocity airflow needed for drying can stir up particulates that have settled in carpet or on other materials. The HEPA 500 can address indoor air quality quickly and efficiently, and help restore any environment to a pre-loss condition the ultimate goal of every restoration job. Frequency: 60 Hz. Filter system: 2-stage. GFCI: Outlet protected. Power cord length: 25-feet. Safety marks: UL/C-UL Listed. Advanced filtration technology. Daisy chain capability link up to 3 units on 1 power outlet. Variable CFM on each unit up to 1500 CFM per 15-amp circuit. Stackable, lightweight, and easily transportable.
Style: Air Purifier
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?