Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on March 11, 2017
My car has quit smelling musty and damp since I began using this. My only point of advice is to prop it up (I have wrapped a towel around the bottom) so it doesn't tip over while you're driving. I also have it sitting on the floor on the rubber floor mat so that if it does happen to spill, it won't hurt anything.
on July 22, 2016
Works like it should. I only wish there were bigger sizes because they get full quickly, and we do not always have time to run out to the ranch to empty them.
on June 6, 2017
Who knew such a simple item could keep a camper trailer free of humidity and mold? It came well recommended by a member of the trailer group I belong to, and by others I've met. I bought the refill bottle too.
on April 8, 2017
I put two of these in my 28' 5th wheel. It does a great job of pulling out moisture, I empty them every few months and picked up a large jug of the desiccant for refilling.
on December 27, 2011
Hello,
This is the first year I am using this product to keep the humidity down on my houseboat. The descant works great. Use them until no crystals remain and then refill. I get about three cups of water out of one refill. It sure beats running a heater all winter long. Good luck.

Bill
on August 8, 2014
Works great. You can use them anywhere , Camper , Lien Closet, Garage. They are very easy to service and refill. If you have something that you keep closed up you should invest in these Dri-Z-Air. I keep one in our Lien Closet so towel and lien and blankets don't smell musty. And three in my Fifth Wheel Trailer.
on June 1, 2017
Had a little flooding in my car and this helped get some of that residual moisture out.
on April 23, 2015
I've been using this chemical dehumidifier below a window that generates moisture. The container is cheaply made, but it does work. The chemical beads that you pour into the top do extract moisture from the air, creating a little pool of water in the cup. I wanted to try a chemical dehumidifier because I didn't want an electrical type making constant noise and overtaxing my apartment's inadequate electrical system. This one does help, though I would not recommend it for a serious moisture problem.
on August 11, 2015
It works! Our truck camper is in our garage and it gets humid here during monsoon season. The amount fluid it is collecting is impressive. The fluid collected is strange and needs to be disposed of correctly. I am glad I ordered the refill crystals. Keeping moisture out of our new TC is one of the ways we believe is an important part of regular maintenance.
on December 12, 2012
I use this to dehumidify my vintage car during the rainy season.
I remove it from the car before driving to avoid spilling the collected liquid.
Simple and effective, most excellent!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.