|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||4 gallons|
DriTac 9100 Contractors Choice High Solids Wood Flooring Adhesive 4 Gallon
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 gallons size
- New Technology Professional Grade High Solids Wood Flooring Adhesive Polymeric Resin with Urethane No Flash Time
- Environmentally Friendly VOC Compliant Inhibits the Growth of Bacteria and Mold Low Odor
- Floor Types Multi-Ply Engineered Plank Plain-Back Parquet 3/4" Solid Shorts Acrylic Impregnated Multi-Ply Engineered Plank Acrylic Impregnated Plain-Back Parquet
- Features Wet-Lay Installation High Solid No Flash Time VOC Compliant Easy Clean up Spreads Easily Low Odor Non-slumping Nonflammable Helps Contribute to LEED Points
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DriTac 9100 Contractors Choice High Solids Wood Flooring Adhesive is a Polymeric Resin that has been formulated for wet-lay installations. DriTac 9100 Contractors Choice is a professional grade adhesive that spreads easily and cleans up with a damp rag. Installers must lay wood into the adhesive immediately after troweling the adhesive. DriTac 9100 Contractors Choice has low VOC content, is fast grabbing and low in odor. It is designed for wetlay installation of multi-ply engineered plank, plain-back parquet (not foam back), 3/4" solid shorts, acrylic impregnated multi-ply engineered plank and acrylic impregnated plain-back parquet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|