5x pcs Drilled Ferrocerium Rod Flint Fire Starter Survival Emergency Gear Kit camping,hiking,outdoor survival tool new
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Any Outdoor Gear please attention to our Store. Normally the shipping it takes 7-15 business days by USPS. We promise order now with provide a Lifetime Guarantee. See the product Description below have any feature detail.
- Spark Really Well - These work great, just make sure you scrape the black coating off first and it works better if you use a sharp edge like the back of your knife, even the blade if you had too, or a piece of hacksaw blade to really throw sparks.
- Double Hole For Handy Carring - The flint fire starters are very easy add on to a necklace, bracelet, zipper pull, shoes and key chain, the drilled holes are just the size needed for paracord, perfect backup survival item to compliment your EDC items.
- Note: 1. Understand that these are relatively small, the size of total length as like the 1 dollar coin, so using them to strike a fire is a bit trickier than with a longer rod, but these are easier to store/carry. 2. Don't use bad quality Knife as striker. Otherwise it will not produce enough sparks due to insufficient hardness of blade.
- Material: Magnesium. Color: Black. Size: Length: 25mm/0.97inch, Diameter: 3.1inch, Diameter of the drilled hole: 4mm/0.15inch. Package Included: 5 x Flint Fire Starters.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A paracord needle perhaps?
1. It will be easier to thread it with a paracord needle.
2. But it is also easy to thread it without the paracord needle, burn the paracord, when the cord is melt, make the end smaller, then it's easier to thread it.
These things are compact and spark really well. It is true that you won't get quite as many sparks as you would with a larger ferro rod, but that is the tradeoff for making them small enough to put these things practically anywhere.
Easy use and easy carry, they produce fire - whenever and wherever you need it.
The flint fire starter was wetted by the rain, after drying also can be used, so it is a backup or emergency survival item to compliment your EDC items.
PLEASE NOTE that due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness / contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?