Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on October 25, 2010
I am really excited to get my hands on this book! While I've been privy to the evolution of this book for quite some time, i am still fascinated to learn more about law enforcement and how it is actually practiced. To be honest, law enforcement has always been a minor personal annoyance for me, but I'm hoping this book shows me another side of this highly self sacrificing occupation and helps build some empathy for our friends in blue.
on October 25, 2010
Jill Blevins is a gifted author who could take any subject and make you want to read about. I've been privileged to read other work she has done, and I'm eagerly waiting for the paperback version of this book. Looking at police work through Charlie's eyes is an adventure I (and you!) won't want to miss.
on October 27, 2010
Just finished this book. it draws contrast between what we as a society believe cops are supposed to act like and the reality of their behavior, but also gives insight into the modern day fraternity that is the police force. Good read. would recommend.
on February 6, 2011
Haven't read the book yet but soon will. Heard it's a funny story so I know it'll be an interesting read. Jill Blevins is a terrific writer since she's a finalist in the 2011 Indie Publishing Contest!
on October 26, 2010
I just bought this book today and can't wait to read it. I recommend any book written by J.M. Blevins! 5 out of 5 stars!