Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on October 19, 2011
This concise topical dictionary is very useful. It covers a full range of Spanish culinary verbiage and is a fine practical guide for cooking Spanish and/or Hispanic dishes, or for cooking with Spanish speaking people. Straightforward and easy to use.
on January 26, 2017
As described
on July 3, 2012
Just spent a couple of week in Spain. Very few of the food related words that I wanted to find were in the dictionary. I had better luck using Google on my iPhone. I wish I could get my money back.
on March 7, 2013
Bought one for myself and was so pleased I bought two more for two of my adult children to use in their homes!!! ;-)
on October 20, 2012
Folks, this book is very well designed and laid out but absolutely only of any use if you are interested in and located in the americas. It's utterly useless (thinner than an 8 year old sock) when it comes to spanish food and beverage in spain. Better spending the money on a data pack and using your iphone or such in Spain.