|Item Weight||0.96 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.7 x 5 x 4.9 inches|
|Item model number||WP1|
|Size||Drinking Water Pump|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Drinking Water Hand Pump WP1 Heavy Duty Drinking Water Pump, 5 gallon Manual Pump for Bottle Water
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.11 (24%)|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brand new drinking water hand pump for 5 gallon jug. Features easy to use pump, fits most 5 or 6 gallon water bottles. Delivers 8 ounces of water in seconds this bottled water hand pump is the best most durable bottled water hand pump on the market. Never lift a heavy 5 gallon jug again.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are two main issues:
1 - You have to assemble the piping, the inlet going down the water bottle (two pieces), and the outlet in which the water comes out (one piece). These assemblies will fall off every once in a while due to the force caused by the water flowing through them. If the inlet falls, it will be kind of annoying to reach for it inside the bottle as you may imagine, but if the outlet falls, you will have water splatter all over your floor.
2 - The pump button (at the top of the product illustration, where the hand is placed) will get stuck during the pumping action every once in a while causing you to interrupt the nice cadence you have going on. Not much of an issue as you can easily unstuck it. This is more of an annoyance.
Other that those two issues I described, the item is a wonder (I may be exaggerating, the main idea is that it works), if you just remember that you get what you paid for.
The major problems are:
1. The seal between the bottle and pump is design very WEAK. Air will escape!
You will Never be able to Hand Pump all of your water from a 5 gallon water bottle.
I was only able to only get 1/2 to 2/3 of the water out of the bottle before hand pouring.
2. The Blue Pump top seems to get stuck a lot under the white rim.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND A BETTER ONE TOO.