Drinkwel for Hangovers, Nutrient Replenishment & Liver Support (90 Vegetarian Capsules with Organic Milk Thistle, N-acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and DHM) (1 Bottle)
- The MOST comprehensive alcohol health-related product on the market. 90 Vegetarian Capsules (30 Servings) Per Bottle.
- Organic Milk Thistle, Organic Reishi Mushroom, Artichoke Leaf, and other botanicals to support liver health.*
- Amino acids such as N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) to help process alcohol induced toxins.*
- Superfruits such as Acerola, Schisandra, and Goji that help neutralize free radicals.*
- Vitamin B-Complex to aid metabolism and maintain energy.* Vitamin C to support immune system function.*
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
How Drinkwel Works:
- Includes Milk Thistle, Artichoke Leaf, Kudzu Flower and other botanicals to support liver health.*
- Includes Amino acids such as N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) to help process alcohol induced toxins.*
- Includes Superfruits such as Acerola, Schisandra, Goji, and Acai that help neutralize free radicals.*
- Includes a full Vitamin B-Complex to aid metabolism and maintain energy.*
- Includes Vitamin C to support immune system function.*
Our 30-ingredient multivitamin was created by two UC Berkeley graduates who couldn't find the comprehensive formula they were looking for. Along the way, they hired two different doctors - a Ph.D in Biomedical Science and a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine - to help them create the best formula possible.
Loaded with antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and our proprietary Superfruits & Botanicals Blend, this is NOT your typical multivitamin.
Please feel free to contact us if we can be of assistance in any way: contact[at]drinkwel.com.
Size: 1 Bottle (30 Servings)
*This product does not prevent intoxication, alcohol poisoning, alcohol abuse, or utter stupidity. Please drink responsibly. Never drink and drive! Do not consume alcohol if you are not of the legal age to do so, while pregnant or nursing. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.* Each person is different and we recommend you carefully look over our ingredients and speak to your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate), Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (as Thiamine HCL), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3) (from Inositol Hexanicotinate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate), Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide), Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate), Selenium (as methylselenocysteine), Copper (as Copper Amino Acid Chelate), Manganese (as Manganese Ascorbate), Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate), NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine), Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) extract 5:1 (seed), Rhodiola Rosea extract (root), Artichoke Leaf powder, Green Tea extract (leaf), L-Theanine, Acerola Berry extract 4:1, Bupleurum powder (root), Schisandra extract (fruit), Organic Reishi Mushroom extract 4:1, Goji Berry (Lycium chinense) extract 4:1, DHM (Dihydromyricetin) (Ampelopsis grossedentata)
Take 3 capsules once daily with food and water. When drinking, take 3 additional capsules with water before bed.
*This product does not prevent intoxication, alcohol poisoning, alcohol abuse, or utter stupidity. Please drink responsibly. Never drink and drive! Do not consume alcohol if you are not of the legal age to do so, while pregnant or nursing. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
While 3 pills can be a lot to stomach (especially after drinking - mind that gag reflex!) its absolutely worth it.
If you asked my friends who the best person to test a product that involves heavy drinking...I'd be the first they'd suggest. On the weekends I love to host largish dinner parties for my friends - wine, sangria, and hard liquor often make an appearance.
And for those who know, a wine hangover is about as enjoyable and having your genitals gnawed by angry badgers in the middle of a snowstorm.
Drinkwel, however, saved me. I woke up bright and early, went for a jog, even did some writing! I've tested it on pub crawls, late night lonely sessions with a bottle of vodka and only my tears as company, and it works, every time.
10/10 would recommend!!
While possibly the most important invention in human history, alcohol can have devastating effects on your body, particularly your liver and central nervous system. Much of the damage is due to direct free radical induction from the alcohol itself, which can set off a feedback loop of damage within your liver that if unchecked leads to scar tissue and fatty change, and ultimately cirrhosis.
What the creators of Drinkwel have tried to do is create a product that mitigates some of the above by three mechanisms:
1) N-acetylcysteine, or NAC. It is a vetted therapy for overdoses with acetaminophen (Tylenol) to prevent the free radical induction (and consequent liver failure) that can be seen with more severe cases. It stands to reason that it would have a similar protective effect with alcohol, though it has not been as reliably studied in this context. A recommendation to the manufacturers for future labels is to actually specify the amount of NAC in the supplement, instead of listing it with an asterisk as part of a proprietary blend, to help match supplementation to quantity of alcohol consumed more reliably.
2) Vitamin deficiencies. With alcohol usage, especially long term, a number of nutritional deficiencies can accumulate, with the most severe consequence being a condition known as Wernicke Korsakoff, a potentially irreversible syndrome that occurs as a result of absent thiamine intake.Read more ›
No longer do you have to fear the hangover! Drink wel my party people!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing! Take it before I go to sleep, take it when I wake up and no hangover! Have it as a reoccurring order for monthly delivery.Published 3 hours ago by John D. Summers
This stuff works like a charm. It doesn't help with sleep, but for any other unpleasantness, this is the cure for what ails you. Just get it.Published 1 day ago by S. Scott
These are best anti hangover pills I have tried till now. I Used to have terrible head ache in morning if I used to drink a lot or mix drinks but I tried these and these really... Read morePublished 1 day ago by sam
GAME CHANGER!!! Good bye to hangover daysss, Been using it for over a year now. What can i say?? This is some magical pill for all you drinking people!!Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Great stuff - nut just hype. I didn't think anything like this would actually work, but I simply take a couple of capsules with a large glass of water before indulging, and no... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Dixwich
This is a fantastic product and really does work! I've tried other "hangover" remedies from other companies and none of them compare to Drinkwel. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Travis Rich
Works great! I use it when I know it's going to be a rough night :)Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
These pills are amazing! I won't say that these pills alone will cause you to not have a hangover but they most certainly prevent it and make the morning after significantly... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer