Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.96 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dritz 200-Piece Safety Pins, Size 2, Nickel Finish
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.67. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (14%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Pins are rust resistant
- For basting quilts, jewelry making and crafts
- Nickel-Plated Steel.200 in a package
- Size 2 : 1-1/2 inches (38 mm)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pins are rust resistant. For basting quilts, jewelry making and crafts. Nickel-Plated Steel.200in a package.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 1/16" long from end to end, but 5/8" is the inside length - the amount of non-bunched material that you can stick inside.
2/16" to 3/16" is the inside width (or height depending on your perspective).
1 1/2" long end to end, 1" inside length.
3/16" to 4/16" inside width
The packaging is a simple plastic shell on light cardboard as you would normally see in store. Durable enough to keep them together in shipping. I'm pleased with the product.
...because these are AWESOME.
1. They will pin your pants for hemming.
2. They hold Bibs onto your shirts for when you Run at an Event.. and they don't fall off!
3. They keep your fingers safe by not letting them get poked.
4. There's 200 of them, so if you lose one, it's not a big deal! You have 199 more of them!
5. They're Prime-Eligible, so they got to my house really fast!
6. ...Do you need safety pins? I know a place where you can buy a lot of them, and have them delivered to your home!
I've used Dritz in the past and really enjoy the quality. Really only ones that last in my humid and salty-aired home. Much much slower to rust than other brands!