|Brand||Drive Auto Products|
|Item Weight||1.69 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||17.8 x 10.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||862232000322|
|Special Features||Thickest Padding, New Technology Non-Slip Backing, Universal Color Match, Durable Oxford, Seat Locating Bulb|
|Vehicle Service Type||All of the above|
Drive Auto Products Car Seat Protector (1-Pack) by Ultimate Neoprene Backing is Best Protection for Child & Baby Cars Seats, Dog Mat - Cover Pad Protects Automotive Vehicle Leather, Cloth Upholstery
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INCREDIBLE NEW NEOPRENE NON-SLIP BACKING w/ limited time new release pricing ! ✔ Patent Pending to grip and grab onto your seats like never before. No more sliding out of position
- THICKEST FOAM PADDING ✔ After discovering others aren't thick enough we've tripled the foam cushion thickness to over 12mm! Max protection against indents
- COLOR SAFE TECHNOLOGY ✔ Heat resistant to over 500° F! Will not bleed even when pressed with a hot hair dryer. Passes the test for heated seats and blazing summers
- HEAVY DUTY WATERPROOF ✔ Premium Oxford fabrics are lined to prevent water damage. The outer layer might get wet, but liquid doesn't pass through the leak proof liner
- UNIVERSAL NEUTRAL FIT ✔ Color matches beautifully with all vehicle interiors. Lock down bulb to maintain position at the midpoint + nylon webbing straps to secure around the headrest. A deluxe upholstery saver that prolongs the life of your backseat, truck bench, or third row. Safe for mom and kids, resistant to heavy carseat scratches or dirt. The latest innovation from DRIVE™ Auto Products after years of testing children seat protectors
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the Most Trusted Name in the Game - DRIVE Auto Products.
We now offer the optimized design of the beloved Automotive Car Seat Protector, in Oxford 600D premium fabric. Dark Grey Oxford with New Neoprene Slip Resistant strips on both upper and lower. Fits nearly all vehicles - 47 inches in long by 17.8 inches wide when open. This product has been great for so many people, and if for any reason it doesn't work for you simply email us for a full refund under our 60-Day Product Guarantee.
**Users are enthusiastically praising this cover. Check out the incredible reviews.
Graphite Gray w/ Black Trim. Click Add to Cart & BUY NOW!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The things that set this apart from the others IMHO:
1. The simple but appealing design. It appears to be thin, durable, protective without being too bulky or too small. Other very similar ones seemed cheaper quality-wise or didn't have the right amount of coverage.
2. The flap that tucks into the seat to help keep it in place. I didn't realize that's a much-needed feature until switching to booster seats. When you switch to a booster seat, you're no longer supposed to use LATCH and it can slide around. When kids aren't in the booster seat, I've found that either it sits nicely on the mat but the mat slides on the seat (even with rubber gripping under it) OR the protector sits nicely on the seat but the booster seat slides around on top of it. This stays in place on the seat *and* the booster doesn't slide on it.
3. The fact that I can buckle the top part around the headrest. I thought I wouldn't need a protector on the back of the seat once I switched to a booster seat because it didn't have the high back part. BUT the kids still come into the car dirty all over, not just their shoes and pants. My kids roll around on the ground, slip and fall into mud, get paint and food on their shirts/coats, etc. That buckle around the headrest ensures that the backseat piece doesn't fall down or slide to the side, keeping the seats clean when the top halves of the kids are not.
4. The material seems easy to clean. I thought that the rubbery ones or the soft nylon ones would be the easiest to clean with a Clorox wipe, but they're not. More simple, rugged fabric like this one is made from is actually easier to clean and protect liquid from running off the side before you can wipe it up.
5. The pics customers uploaded confirmed that the item looked exactly as pictured in real people's cars. Often the professional pic looks much nicer than the version in-person.
Of course, there's always room for improvement. I would've preferred that the back be another inch or two higher (I have a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Ultimate), but I realize that it's made to be universal in size to fit a variety of different cars so I can't really complain about that.
Otherwise, I'm extremely pleased and this is my favorite seat protector by far. If you don't want to waste a bunch of money trying to find the best carseat protector that lasts through different transitions *and* phases that the kids go through, get this one. Now that I see how it works with and without my son in his booster seat, I'm going to get another to replace my former favorite (the 2-piece rubbery Prince Lionheart one) under my daughter's carseat.
Thanks for making a great product!
Compared to the Summer brand mats in my wife's car, they're definitely more firm and sturdy, with heavier materials. I'm much more confident that these will keep the seats from putting creases in my upholstery. In my last car, I just put a folded up towel between the seats and the upholstery, but this is much nicer, and for a very reasonable price.
FYI, I used them in the back of a 2015 Toyota Tundra CrewMax SR5.