- Add the qualifying item to your Shopping Cart via the Add to Cart button on the product information page.
- The price of the free item will be discounted on the final order checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- The free item is only available with the purchase of a qualifying item shipped from and sold by Amazon.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying item added to your Shopping Cart, the discount will not apply.
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
- The qualifying item and the free item must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.
- The free item is non-returnable.
- No shipping costs will be charged for the free item.
- If you remove any of the promotion items from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Drive Medical Pedal Exerciser with Attractive Silver Vein Finish, Silver Vein (Knock down)
- Safe and gentle form of low-impact exercise helps stimulate circulation, and tones leg and arm muscles
- Compact for storage and transport
- Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protect floor
- Tension is easily adjusted with tension screw
- Product Dimensions: 16.93"(L) x 7.01"(W) x 12.2"(H)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Drive Medical Pedal Exerciser
Safe and gentle form of low-impact exercise
Helps to Improve Circulation in the Arms or Legs
Get your blood pumping and your legs moving with this simple yet effective rehab device. The Exercise Peddler from Drive Medical provides excellent low-impact exercise with adjustable tension that lets you set the ideal difficulty level for strengthening your legs or arms and improving circulation. The unit’s five function display tracks the progress of your workout. The Peddler’s anti-slip feet keep it firmly in place, and the attractive blue unit folds easily for transport and storage.
- Overall Product Length: 16.93"
- Overall Product Width: 7.01"
- Overall Product Height: 12.2"
- Actual Product Weight: 5.88 lbs
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I originally got this for my mom because she has some heart issues, after years of high blood pressure and diabetes. It will go only as fast as you pedal so she likes how she can take it slow while watching tv, to improve circulation in her legs.
However, if you are a young healthy person looking for a cardio workout in confined space / on the cheap, this is also very effective. Although of course not as effective at burning calories as running outside, if this is what you have to work with, it's doable.
As a note, if you are using this for serious cardio (30+ minutes), I highly suggest buying some ankle weights (3-5 lbs per leg) and wearing them while you pedal - it makes it around twice as hard and is very effective. I bought some weights on amazon with the free shipping option for less than ten dollars.
and could not get this item for less that $27.00; I haggled and haggled
with this guy and he simply would not work with me. Then I went to Amazon.com and there she was! This bike has adjustable resistance to strengthen both arms and legs; it is great for endurance traning and
for gaining AROM post knee surgery(PROVIDED MD ENDORSES IT). Personally,
I purchased in bulk for my patients upon Discharge from therapy. I did
not want to pull out unless I was sure they were able to maintain or increase the progress they had made. It is an excellent investment for
anyone; you can put it on the floor for legs or on table for arms and you
can pedal away while you watch your favorite TV programs, work a crossword puzzle, knit, or whatever is your "thing". Because Medicare will not pay for it and I assure you the cost out of pocket is more than
reasonable, I would recommend this bike highly for anyone!(If however,
you are diagnosed with a certain condition you must consult with your MD
about using it, especially those with cardiac precautions.) I give it a 10++.
I definitely recommend this exercise bike for anyone who wants a great, fun workout.
The great thing about it is that it is simple to assemble: two screws attach the 2 feet parts to the peddle mechanism and those screws have nice, large, smooth knobs that you turn to tighten down- no sharp ends or tiny screw heads requiring any tools to try to work with arthritic fingers. Also, the knob regulating peddle resistance is smooth and well-made too. This is a great feature- being able to make it harder to peddle as you get stronger (this way you can continue to get stronger).
Foot peddle straps are nice and large and there's no open peddle mechanism or exposed chain to get clothing caught in- and the peddling action is very smooth.
All-in-all it's a high-quality item, not some chintzy thing and it appears to be made to last. Also recommend anyone with knee arthritis to check out Treat Your Own Knee Arthritis.
For the $ - a very good buy. I got this for my mother who suffers with arthritis in her knees - this allows her to sit in her chair and get some non-weight bearing exercise. My only complaint - the pedals are too slippery - whe has had trouble keeping her feet on the pedals - since purchasing I have put a sticky surface on the pedals - and the problem has been resolved.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It moves a lot when I use it and the rubber things in the bottom come of easily.Published 13 hours ago by Hilario
I bought this in an attempt to help my 90 yr old mother who has severe atherosclerosis in both legs. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
The item is faulty, when you peddle, it slips and it clicks. I think there maybe something wrong with it, unless it's just a cheaply made item.Published 3 days ago by Keith
I used it while working from home - kept it under the desk. Had no problem peddling and emailing at the same time. It smells horribly like chemicals though. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Anonymous
Flimsy, wobbles, pedal strap slid off.. When used for a few minutes at a medium resistance the bar became hot.Published 4 days ago by Danielle Steele
The smell from the rubber or whatever it is that keeps it from slipping around is horrible! I can still smell it after a month or so and it definitely takes away from the... Read morePublished 6 days ago by jennifer
Dont know if anyone else has had this issue but it wobble at the joints. Can't tighten the joins beyond a certain point and it teeters about as you're making us of it. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer