Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on January 2, 2015
I can't believe that they don't sell canes for tall people at normal stores, and this cane was exactly what I needed. Most canes readily available end at about 37-38" tall, and at 6'2", that just isn't tall enough for me. This cane is adjustable and should work for anyone in the 6-7' tall range. Shipping was a little slow considering I had major spine surgery and needed it immediately, but it arrived within a week or so and I just had to make do with shorter canes in the mean time.
on August 15, 2017
Great walking stick. It's definitely a made for big and tall people. It's heavy but for me it's not a problem.
on August 3, 2017
This cane is very well made and offers great support. The only problem is it's a heavy cane. But once you use awhile it becomes tolerable. I wouldn't recommend it for frail or weak people.
on October 24, 2015
Bought this cane for my 6'4" dad. He's got a really bad knee, is 87 years old. The cane was long enough but weighed so much he could not use it. I tried to send it back but I was required to pay postage. It weighed so much postage was almost what I paid for it. I gave the cane away to a Hospice Thrift Shop.
on March 1, 2017
Thanks!
on April 21, 2015
Compared to my previous cane it is twice as heavy, but at 260 lbs I feel more secure. It also has a larger tip so is as prone to sinking into the ground and gets better traction on smooth floors.
on July 6, 2017
By far the best cane for my husband. He's 6'5", the nice length and the added weight really helps him navigate safety. Also building up arm strength with each walk. Definitely recommend!
on March 14, 2017
To heavy; I returned this. Oops! No return. I donated it to Goodwill.
on April 18, 2017
Little heavier than I expected, but works great.
on October 3, 2016
Ordered for my dad who is 6'8" tall. He really likes the cane. It is adjustable to the perfect height and very sturdy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.