Drive Medical Lightweight Steel Transport Wheelchair, Fixed Full Arms, 19" Seat
- Attractive silver vein finish with nylon upholstery that is durable and easy to clean
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair and a foldable backrest for storage and transport
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- 8" casters in front and rear come standard with rear wheel locks
- Folded Dimensions: 33" x 10.75" x 39"; Seat Width Between Arms: 16.5"; Seat Depth: 16"; Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 19 inches | Style Name: Fixed Full Arms
From the Manufacturer
Drive Medical Steel Transport Chair
If you find it challenging to get out and about and lack the ability to propel a wheelchair on your own, a transport chair can be the ideal solution. A transport chair is similar to a manual wheelchair, but has four small wheels and a lightweight frame, making it perfect for being transported around your home, or the shopping mall. Transport chairs are also generally narrower than a manual chair—great for maneuvering tight hallways or narrow doorways in the home. If a transport chair is right for you, then the Steel Transport Chair from Drive Medical is a fantastic solution to your mobility needs.
The durable attractive silver vein frame is lightweight at only 26 lbs. , so it’s light enough for a loved one or caregiver to handle. The chair folds compactly so you can take it with you wherever you go. It’s available in your choice of 17-inch or 19-inch seat widths, so you can choose the best fit and still enjoy maximum maneuverability. You won’t lack comfort or safety with the durable easy to clean nylon upholstered seat, padded armrests and clip style safety belt. The swing-away footrests with comfortable heel loops can conveniently be removed or the footrest can flip up for easy access to and from the chair. Four composite 8” wheels are maintenance free with rear wheel locks for added safety. Go ahead…Experience the Drive difference now!
Features & Specifications:
- Weighs 26 lbs
- Attractive silver vein finish
- Back folds down for storage and transport
- Swing-away footrests come standard
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- 8" casters in front and rear
- Comes with attractive nylon upholstery that is durable and easy to clean
- Standard rear wheel locks
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair
- Convenient cup holder can easily attach to chair (Sold separately)
- Actual Product Weight: 26 lbs
- Armrest Length: 14"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 10.75"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 16"
- Folded Dimensions: 33" x 10.75" x 39"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 33"
- Overall Product Height: 39"
- Overall Product Length: 33"
- Overall Product Width: 23.5"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 1"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 16.5"
- Width Between Posts: 16.5"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 19"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
3)rough roads in national parks
6)wherever we CAN.
This would also speed up your journey as the disabled person would not need to make any effort to move.
The product is sturdy, wheels are smooth and the material looks like it would last quite a while. So I would absolutely recommend this product to anybody.
One design flaw is the front foot rests fall off every time you fold up the chair.
It could have been better designed to have them stay on but that's not the case.
Within the first week the front wheel broke. The cheap plastic spokes just crumbled and the tire came off.
I'm using it for my 91 year old grandmother so there's no high speed or rough usage, it's very slow and gentle use.
She is also half of the total weight capacity.
For this reason I'd highly recommend against this product, as it's construction is weak and it's not a safe device.
Choose something else.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love it! I ordered this for my mother. She will enjoy getting around better in this transport chair.Published 21 hours ago by kforte
love it. It get into doctors offices with no problem. easy to handlePublished 1 day ago by Vandell Moretz
I can't say enough about this chair. We use it every day. It fold up nicely and isn't too heavy or bulky for me to lift and set up. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Rebecca Riveros
Seems sturdy and great price but wheel bearing shot after 1 monthPublished 4 days ago by Danny G. Holt
I purchased this chair for my mother to use when going to doctor's visits. She would often have her female sitter (who had back trouble of her own) bring her to appointments so... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Mary L.