Drive Medical Power Mobility Armrest Bag, Medical Scooters
- The Armrest Bag has four pockets perfectly sized for carrying phones, paperbacks, or personal electronics
- Features a mesh drink holder
- The top of the bag is padded so resting your arm on it is even more comfortable
- For use with power scooters or power wheelchairs with an open arm; Will not fit on a wheelchair with a non-adjustable height or fixed arm
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style Name: For use with All Drive Medical Scooters
From the Manufacturer
Keeps your valuables close while operating your power scooter
- Overall Product Length: 14"
- Overall Product Width: 11"
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Actual Product Weight: 1 lbs
Drive Medical Ab1000 Power Mobility Armrest Bag
The Power Scooter Armrest Bag is convenient bag that fits right over your power scooter or wheelchair's armrest. The top of the bag provides additional padding where your arm would rest, making it feel like nothing is there. This four-pocket Power Scooter Armrest Bag is made of a durable, easy-to-clean nylon so you know it will last.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
- Padded armrest is quite comfortable, no small consideration for those of us who spend 12-18 hours a day on a scooter (The stitching on some armrest bags can be quite irritating against your skin.)
- Fits my GoGo scooter perfectly and is tailored with a cap design that completely covers all sides, only relying on one set of Velcro tabs at the base of one end.
- Sturdy enough to securely hold and balance the weight of keys, billfold, cell phone, small flashlight, etc.
- Three pouches, including nice open pleated pocket, and two zippered pockets (one on outer and one on inner sides)
- Each zipper features 2 ring pulls so you have the choice of which direction you prefer
- Nice cup holder on front end although I find it useful for my phone, flashlight, keys or anything that I need within easy, frequent reach
- Decent size pockets, wide enough for a checkbook or French wallet with room to spare
- It's attractively trimmed with ivory-cording
- The inside pocket is mesh so it's see-through and may not be quite as durable
- One of the zippers seemed a little "sticky" at first, but I'm hoping that will get smoother with use
- It would be nice if there were a few sewn-in slots for credit cards, but that's not a criticism, just a wish
However, the bag can fit only on my left armrest because the drive control on the right armrest prevents mounting there by sliding. Moreover, for my brand & model of wheelchair, the bag must be reversed and slid onto the left armrest from the front; this means that the cup holder is at the rear and therefore useless. I guess that some other wheelchairs permit the bag to be slid onto the armrest from the rear: the armrest must be very short to allow the endcap to stop at the rear and the cup holder to extend forward beyond the end of the front of the armrest to be useful. What I'm trying to say is to consider carefully how the bag will fit your chair before purchasing.
When the bag finally is damaged by scrubbing against a door frame or similar, the mesh holder attached to the outside of the bag is most likely to be the damaged part.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm really happy with it. Thinking about ordering another one for the other side.Published 17 days ago by Ty Beck
The drink holder is in the back of the bag and not reachable while sitting in the power chair. The bag itself, I really like but I did buy it because of the drink holder which I... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Sandra J. Gautreau
Definitely didn't work for a power as it wont slide past the controller wires or the bracing of the chair itself. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Karen