Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Red Rollator Walker...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 63% off the $527.80 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Red Rollator Walker, Red
- Brake cable tucked inside lightweight aluminum frame for added safety
- Handsome and removable zippered storage bag with a unique bag attachment that keeps bag securely in place when rollator is open or folded
- Large 10" front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort; Caster fork design enhances turning radius
- Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage; Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability
- Overall Dimensions: 27.75"(L) x 23"(W) x 33.5"(H); Seat Dimensions: 10"(D) x 18"(W) x 20.5"(H); Handle Height: 33.5"-38.25"; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Size: Standard | Color: Red
Would you like to give feedback on images?
From the Manufacturer
The Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker provides unmatched value and convenience in a rollator.
Large 10 inch front casters for easy maneuverability and indoor or outdoor use
Brake cable inside frame for added safety
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Seat with fold-up handle is durable and comfortable
Seat Dimensions: 18 inch W x 10 inch D x 20.5 inch H
Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage
Handle Height: 33.5 inch -38.25 inch
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I have been using this (and a lighter more compact Drive Rollator) now for several months.
it's great in the house with mostly wood floors and low cut rugs. It manages to get through doorways without damaging the door sills 'cause it has protected wheel hubs and is narrower than many less flashy (and less expensive) models from Drive.
it supports up to 300 lbs (I'm 210, 6ft 3inches) and is a solid device to sit on.
The front pouch is removeable and when using a nice way to get items carried around the house.
1) it's a solid piece of metal (mostly) and its heavy. If you desire to carry it in your vehicle it is cumbersome to load (lots of angles and things to "catch" on. Handles, corners, unforgiving metal design. It just does'nt lift easy and slide on your back seat without hooking into fabric, latches, seatbealts. I'm a big guy that lifts weights and I found it very easy to tweek my wrist or shoulder when loading it in the back seat. It does'nt load flat.
2) The tires are just stretched rubber over metal rims. If you should be sitting on your NITRO in the kitchen say, and decide to just roll it about for a few degrees to get at a different shelf one of the LARGE FRONT RUBBER WHEEL COULD SLIP OFF THE RIM and you'll have to stretch it back on. After the first time it comes off that area it will be easy to tweek again, hence, off it comes again.
3) Just pushing it around can give you a "shock" cause it is jarring when you come to a rough surface. The frame has no shocks, it is stiff and uncompromising.
4) The Nitro does not fold flat!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy mobility - comfortable seat and back rest. Husband able to go to granddaughters volleyball games and sit on the sideline to watch. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Gicki
LOVE IT SO MUCH!! It is so much nicer than my old one. A little lighter also, which I need. It looks really nice and modern. No so institutional as some of them. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Patricia Wise
Great Rollator! I'm 6'2" and weight 300 lbs and works very well for me. Besides that it's classy looks get a lot of comments... at age 72 it's fun to get great comments!!Published 6 days ago by Bob Pearse
haven't actually used it yet, but have seen people in my orthopedist's office use it, was very impressed and bought one.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great product...so much more sturdy than the cheaper flimsy ones. Gives real support and the folding for transport=so easy. Great support for large tall people.Published 10 days ago by Martha B.
This is a wonderful rollator. Very high quality throughout. The style is very modern, and it is very attractive. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Hardrock Otoole
I bought a standard folding walker for my wife and was disappointed because it didn't fold and store worth a darn. Very hard to put in and out of a trunk. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Steve S.
Very easy to maneuver and fold. Is exactly as advertised. My 97 year old mother loves it!!!Published 15 days ago by Vivian A.