- Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 13, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1460933990
- ISBN-13: 978-1460933992
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,505,153 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Drive: A Retail, Social and Political History of Commercial Drive, Vancouver, to 1956 Paperback – April 13, 2011
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Jak King has lived on the Drive for more than 20 years. Now retired after successful careers in film & TV production and marketing, he has spent many years researching and learning about the Commercial Drive neighborhood. This is the first in a planned series of books on the subject.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|