Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on February 16, 2016
An amazing show chopped very short by the same idiots at FOX who cancelled Firefly in it's first season. Interesting characters to begin with and it just gets more interesting as the onions layers are starting to be revealed. It really is a shame we only get half a season. Almost 10 years later it's not likely to pick up where it left off, the best we might hope for is a reboot, but it's doubtful to get as good casting again as Nathan Fillion is just amazing as Alex Tully.
on January 3, 2017
I love this show! I only wish they had not cancelled it after 6 episodes because we will never know who won the race. So be prepared, it was cancelled so no ending. I love Nathan Fillion in this show. It also has several other stars in it who went on after this to make it big.
on August 14, 2013
I don't know why they stopped it so soon .maybe the story was to soon do to others ideas but it was perfect for me . I would liked to seen more than one season . I give it a 5 stars+ great actors brought together for something good on tv and they stopped it . Bring it back it was the best thing to the cannonball run series maybe better come on people think about what's on TV know realality TV come on really thanks for your time JJ
on May 11, 2013
This show was entertaining and suspenseful. I was really into the characters and wanted to know what happened to them. I tend not watch these kind of tv shows where each episode builds on the previous one because so often they get canceled before you find out what happens and of course that happened to this show, canceled after only 6 episodes. I wish this had been a movie so I could have found out how it ended, but I'll never know.
on April 6, 2008
Great, great and really great. Still think Fox is ignorant for dropping it with 4 episodes left never shown! Keep hoping they'll release all 8 on DVD but it doesnt look good. great fun, great premise, great race. One of the few shows I actually stopped and got in front of a TV when it was to be on.
geez, Nathan Fillion and at least 3/4 of the cast pick good roles. Maybe Minear will do something else but hard to surpass this. The four episodes available are well worth the time and money
on October 3, 2013
This show is amazing. It is the perfect blend of car chases, suspense, intrigue and romance. There are several plot lines because the show touches on so many characters, but it is worth watching what happens to each one. The only downfall is that the show ended too soon, and you will be left wanting more.
on January 15, 2017
Length of season too short
on January 10, 2014
I enjoyed this series very much. Sorry that it ended without finishing the whole story. Firefly is excellent, but cancelled after 1 season, and the same thing happened to Drive. Glad Nathan Fillion finally got a huge hit with Castle.
on March 19, 2014
This is the beginning of a fine TV series. If only it had lasted a whole season. Damn Fox TV.
on January 16, 2014
Fun show but silly premise not sure how long such a story line would have lasted. But as another reviewer pointed out I'm happy to watch Nathan Fillion in whatever roll he's in.