Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 103 reviews
on December 4, 2012
Christine Warren is one of my "go to" authors. I was really excited when this book came out.

I was immediately taken with Rafe and Tess from the moment they burst onto the scenes. I truly enjoyed their interaction with one another. They made for a hot couple. I also liked Rafe and Tess individually. They are polar opposites: Rafe a take charge/take no for an answer/ I am alpha hear me roar type of guy while Tess is more reserved. I would not categorize Tess as being timid although I can understand how some people could draw that conclusion. I liked Tess' personality and felt like she was the ideal mate for Rafe. Readers who have read previous installments of "The Other" series will be happy to know you get some time with past characters like Graham and Missy.

There are a couple of things that I would have liked more from the book. I would have liked more in depth detail regarding Tess' relationship with her grandfather since her grandfather plays a significant role in this story. Lastly, I was a bit disappointed with the ending. I felt like it ended too abruptly-especially since I enjoyed it from beginning, to middle, and almost to end. Despite this slight disappointment, I still enjoyed the book.

As always, I look forward to the next "The Others" installment.
on June 28, 2017
I close this rating because this book is awesome. The characters mesh well together. The story keeps you reading waiting for the end. I couldn't put it down. Enjoy a very well written and thought out story.
on July 18, 2016
I have read several of the books in this series, no overpowering need to read them in any particular order, and I became obsessed with finding the one which tells of this particular couple. Rafe is always portrayed as being very self possessed and amusedly calm regardless of the disaster at hand, while Tess is more ready to interfere in things and not at all intimidated by her impressive husband who heads the Council of Others.
This is a surprising tale with a lot of twists, shape shifting, spell casting, and erotica.
Very well worth the money, and the audio interpretation by Kate Reading is superb!
on August 7, 2017
This is one of my very favorite stories of "The Others"! Rafe and Tess are fantastic in this story. Coming together, but trying to ignore the obvious until the very end.
on December 28, 2012
I agree with other reviewers that the book was too short for its price. Paying 7.99 for a book that is under 300 pages is a ripoff. What I didn't agree with is others thinking Tessa wasn't a strong enough match for the Felix. I think her humour and stubbornness was a great compliment to Rafael. The sex was explosive, but at the same time I had to start flipping pages because of how MUCH sex was going on. I thought it was a good book over all. I just wish the author would stop jumping around in the timeline. Get to the unveiling already!
on April 23, 2015
Really enjoyed the book. It had a lot of humor and interesting plot. If you like humor with your fantasy this will please you well. I liked the main characters as well as seeing the characters from past books. Not sure how the vampire was out during the day, although it was raining, but I never read the first book. It may not be part of the story. You feel for Tess because she really has to overcome much to remain a positive person when she is such a "disappointment" to her coven. Rafe is so not looking for a "mate" but gets blown over by Tess. I do wish someone would proof books again. It was not too bad but still annoying.
on April 20, 2013
Novellas in an anthology or blurbs in the back of books area great sources of new reading material. I just reall like the paranormal romances, which I never thought I would, and I am so glad I am back to the genre. I still like murder mystery & suspense, but authors like this keep reading interesting too. I have the series and watch for any new ones all the time. Thanks for the entertainment!
on January 13, 2013
This book is part of the Others Series. The Others are simply creatures or individuals from other dimensions or part of our world. This includes Vampires, Fae, all kinds of Shifters, Elves, Demons, and several other unique creatures. They often cause untold problems in the human world. The Council of Others mostly tries to keep the more problematic ones in check, but it is very hard. Unusual romances, action, rituals, dangerous, thrills, laughter, and lots of twists and turns. Each story is unique and full of events. This is a unique series and once you start reading you can not hardly put the book down. I highly recommend this book. Each book stands on its own merits, but I personally suggest you begin with book 1.
on December 4, 2012
I have been waiting months for this release and pre-ordered, I am also a big fan of Christine Warren...completely enjoyed this whole "Others" series, but - I was a tad disappointed with this story about Rafe and Tess - he is THE FELIX! and he's mated to a timid, not sure of my craft and skills witch - who has a grandfather that hates her and has gone off the deep end and we don't know why that happened... its a great read and i did enjoy it, it just left me with lots of questions....and i guess the other problem i have is that the books were not released in order - so we read about Rafe and Tess in the last book before Drive Me Wild was out to tell us the story about how they came to be - just confusing at times.............
on January 9, 2013
Christine Warren is on my list of must buy authors. This installment did not disappoint! Originally published as an e-book by another publisher, it has been a hard to find and eagerly anticipated addition to "The Others" series. I will not go into a synopsis of the book, (as others have). But, I will say that if you enjoy your romance with a paranormal bent, don't miss this one! The heat between the two main characters is scorching, and well worth the read. Note: you will need to read the series in order to understand the byplay between the peripheral characters and the main characters.