- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science (Book 43)
- Hardcover: 406 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1 edition (December 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041279540X
- ISBN-13: 978-0412795404
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,490,322 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Data Driven Statistical Methods (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"This scholarly book brings together a vast literature on methods for analyzing and modeling rank data...it is a mathematical statistics book in the best sense of the word..." - Short Books Reviews of the ISI
About the Author
P. Sprent is Emeritus Professor of Statistics, University of Dundee, Scotland.