- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science (Book 43)
- Hardcover: 406 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1 edition (December 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041279540X
- ISBN-13: 978-0412795404
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,742,399 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Data Driven Statistical Methods (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"This scholarly book brings together a vast literature on methods for analyzing and modeling rank data...it is a mathematical statistics book in the best sense of the word..." - Short Books Reviews of the ISI
About the Author
P. Sprent is Emeritus Professor of Statistics, University of Dundee, Scotland.