Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 264 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 282 reviews
on December 21, 2013
After reading reviews where there was discussion about whether this was compatible with elongated toilet seats, I made the purchase. After attempting to install it and having it checked by the physical therapist, it was obvious it wasn't fitting and unsafe to use as installed. I contacted the manufacturer and the tech person said he "had heard that it didn't fit some elongated seats". I returned the product. My toilet is a Kohler.
on April 17, 2017
This was purchased for my 92 year old father. The rail was installed on a dining room chair. It provides good support for Dad to use his arms to assist when he stands.

I drilled three holes across the rear metal plate and one hole in each of the front side tabs. #8 screws were used to fasten the rail to a seat riser made from MDF. The seat riser is made of two layers of 3/4" MDF. This effectively raises the seat height by 1 1/2". A seat pad is on top of the riser. The combination of the riser and the rail is making Dad's life a beit easier.
on October 23, 2015
My dear 83 year old mother fell asleep on the toilet; fell, hit her head and fractured her c2 vertebrae (i.e. broke her neck). I was looking for something that had a bar across the front that she could put in place.while she was sitting and remove before she got up from the toilet. I found nothing. The Physical Therapy folks in her skilled nursing/rehab place (that she went to after she was released from the hospital) suggested that she put her rollator walker in front of her with the brakes locked to help her. I showed them a picture of this safety rail and they thought together they would work well. I bought two for her apartment, but put one in her room in the nursing section so that she could practice with it. Skilled nursing had given her toilet safety rails that had a small seat and a frame that went over the toilet and had legs for support and she found it quite uncomfortable. She was quite happy when I replaced what she was using. It is a lot more comfortable, she can sit on the actual toilet seat and best of all, her rollator walker now can get up close to her (the safety rails with legs kept the rollator at a distance). She is moving back to her apartment today and one task I absolutely must remember to do is remove the rails from that bathroom and set them up in the second bathroom of her apartment. I am very pleased with these rails as they help give us confidence that she may be able to avoid future falls. The price is great and the sellers are wonderful.
on March 18, 2017
Does not fit on the elongated toilet that I have. Returned the product and got the refund quickly.
on April 27, 2017
Worked perfectly for a modification for my wife that I made on a garden roll around seat. Take a look! Just a few holes drilled and some carriage bolts with lock nuts and voila!
review image review image
on May 18, 2017
Great product. Easy to install. Only issue was that with both arms connected it didn't lay right on the toilet. I wound up just installing one side and it fits perfect and works great
on September 29, 2013
We purchased this toilet safety rail for use by my 89 year old mother. The product was relatively easy to install and is working well. We were so pleased with it, we decided to order a second one for use in a second bathroom. The toilet tank in the second bathroom has a curved front and about 3/4" clearance to the toilet seat bolt covers. This space is much to small for the mounting flange of the safety rails. So, unfortunately we had to send the second unit back and are in search of something with a smaller retaining mount.
on June 23, 2015
Works very well. My mother appreciated having it when she came to visit. We left the part that attaches to the toilet on and just removed the handles when she wasn't there.
on March 22, 2017
Being a new leg amputee, I really needed something like this to fit on the toilet and they are easy to use. I find them safe and dependable, if an object such as this can be 'safe.' For the price, this is a no brainer!
on October 5, 2016
Doesn't fit under the seat on both sides at the same time. Good quality but, make sure you measure your toilet first.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.