|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 4.5 x 21 inches|
|Item model number||FM138|
|Size||50 Ft. Vehicle Sensor - Wired|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited 12 Month Warranty (from date of purchase)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.03 shipping
50 Ft. Driveway Vehicle Sensor (FM138) for Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Opener
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The 50 ft. Driveway Vehicle Sensor (FM138) allows a vehicle to drive past the sensor's 12 ft. magnetic field and will open your gate automatically, allowing guests the ability to exit without a Remote (FM135).
- Works with single and dual gates.
- Easy DIY (Do It Yourself) installation.
- Can be installed 3-50 ft. away from the gate.
- Also available are longer lengths including 100 ft. Vehicle Sensor (FM140) and 150 ft. Driveway Vehicle Sensor (FM141).
- Mighty Mule Wireless Driveway Vehicle Sensor (FM130) also available for wireless installation.
- Backed by a 12 month Mighty Mule Warranty and Technical Support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Simply drive past the vehicle sensor and your gate will open automatically; allowing friends, family and delivery personnel to exit the property without the need of their own transmitter or your supervision. The vehicle sensor is designed to be buried alongside the driveway and wires to your gate opener control on board with 50' (15.2 m) of direct burial cable (included). People and animals will not activate the electromagnetic sensor; its detection radius is up to 12' (3.7 m).
From the Manufacturer
Direct burial Gate Opening Sensor (also referred to as a Probe or Wand). Wires directly to the Gate Opener Control Box and senses mass metal in motion.This unit is recommended for use on the inside of the property for hands free exit by vehicles.It comes with a 50-Foot cable that should be trenched and placed next to your drive and buried no more than 12-Inches deep and no closer than 30-Feet from the gate. It will detect vehicles (cars, trucks, ATV's, motorcycles, etc.) as they cross over the 12-Foot magnetic field from the sensor and automatically open the gate as you exit.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only wish it would only open my gate if I'm driving towards it and not away from it. (Yes, I know it doesn't work that way, and I could solve the problem with TWO sensors and some automation... but that's not an off-the-shelf solution.)
Most recent customer reviews
Reinstalled twice to see if works better
Hit and miss on sending vehicles