- Series: Resource Management
- Hardcover: 247 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (April 11, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439867135
- ISBN-13: 978-1439867136
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,915,960 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Driving Strategy to Execution Using Lean Six Sigma: A Framework for Creating High Performance Organizations (Resource Management) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Gerhard Plenert is Senior Strategy and Lean Consultant at MainStream GS, LLC, Carmichael, CA. He has over 25 years of professional experience in strategy and change management consulting including work on Lean and six sigma methods.
Tom Cluley is Chief Operations Partner at MainStream GS, LLC, Carmichael, CA. He leads a team of professional management consultants working with commercial organizations and various major commands of the US Air Force, the US Navy, and Public Sector Agencies helping to develop and execute their strategies leveraging Lean Six Sigma tools and methods.