Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on February 5, 2015
Many years ago I came across a Drogheria & Alimentari cinnamon grinder...and loved it. The cinnamon has a delightful flavor and the gringer chops the cinnamon to a pleasantly fine powder with just enough "lump" to add interest. I use this stuff on oatmeal in the morning and on top of whipped cream in my coffee in the evening. It's great, and one grinder lased a really, really long time, in spite of how much we used it. The biggest problem with the Drogheria & Alimentari cinnamon in the mill is that it is really hard to find. And when I do find it, it is usually priced so high that I simply shrug, and say "Oh well..."
But...My Drogheria & Alimentari cinnamon grinder had finally hit the "Empty" point, and I decided it was time to look once again to see if I could find any cinnamon that could afford....and I found it!
What a pleasant surprise to find that I can still get my favorite Drogheria & Alimentari spice in a three pack, without having to re-mortgage my house to get it!
If you are a fan of cinnamon, you will absolutely love the flavor and texture of this cinnamon.
on June 13, 2015
I was so happy to find this cinnamon grinder again! I love adding freshly ground cinnamon to a great many foods and beverages, and this grinder makes it so convenient. I was a bit surprised by the seemingly different amounts in each of the three bottles. One, in particular, seemed barely halfway full --- if I had seen it in a grocery store, it is one I definitely would have left on the shelf. (The volume discrepancy is the only reason I gave this cinnamon grinder 4 stars instead of 5.)
review image
on June 1, 2017
the jars were 1/2 full. There was no fragrance to the cinnamon when I opened the top of the grinder. After it was ground on my food the fragrance is more like pencil sharpener shavings than cinnamon. since I am unable to return this, I guess I will just throw it away it is that bad!
on May 2, 2017
Very handy and nice to be able to grind some fresh spice accents!
on March 4, 2017
Fresh ground spices just taste so much better.
on February 5, 2015
I agree with the negative commenters who I thought were exaggerating how bad this product is. I do not know what is in the jars but it does not even smell like cinnamon. I think it is nothing more than wood splinters with grains of something sprinkled into the fiber mix. What a ripoff!
on April 3, 2014
the cinnamon has no "potent" it is very low in flavor. I gave them all away , since the seller takes back only closed item. how can you taste if it needs to say close. I will not recommend this seller.
on May 27, 2017
Fresh ground cinnamon - delicious on fruit
on June 18, 2017
To me, nothing compares to the smell of fresh ground cinnamon, and these grinders are some of the best I've used. The price was great, too.
on December 17, 2012
We have been grating our own cinnamon for 15 years. This product is unusual in that the aromatics are strong and flavor is poor. The aromatics are strange as compared to other cinnamons. McCormick is by far a better product. I thought i was getting a bargain and instead wasted my money

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question