Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Dromida Kodo Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Ready t...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 80% off the $79.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.38 shipping
Dromida Kodo Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Ready to Fly Drone Quadcopter with Camera
|Price:||$33.55 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- This quadcopter is ready-to-fly out of the box and all batteries are included
- The KODO's camera shoots sharp, clear photos and videos, with 1280 x 960 jpegs and 780 x 480 avi files
- Different flight modes let pilots of all skill levels get in on the fun, and a button on the transmitter allows for exciting flips on command
- A sturdy frame and advanced stabilization make for worry-free flying both indoors and out
- Includes assembled drone, camera, 2.4GHz radio, memory card, card reader, LiPo battery, USB charger, AAA batteries, extra blades, and blade guards
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Kodo UAV Quadcopter RTF w/Camera
Ready to fly and film anytime, anywhere.
The KODO is easy to fly indoors and out, day and night. This compact quadcopter shoots crystal-clear photos and videos, flips at the touch of a button, and does it all for the lowest price ever offered on a camera-equipped quad. A sturdy frame, advanced stabilization and 2.4GHz radio allow for worry-free flying, and three different flight modes let pilots of all skill levels get in on the fun. On top of all this, the KODO is flight-ready right out of the box!
Ready to fly and film anytime, anywhere!
Dromida Kodo Quadcopter not only shoots crisp, clear photos and videos, it features an advanced 3+3 stabilization system that keeps it level, right-side up and easy to fly at all times. There's an Auto-Flip button for pro-style flips and three flight modes that can help you progress from Easy to Normal and or go straight to Expert for maximum flying freedom. Indoors or out, it's an affordable choice for photos, videos and just plain fun.
- Rugged, crash-resistant molded plastic airframe
- Finished canopy
- High-intensity LEDs that simplify orientation and tracking, and flash when battery voltage is low
- Factory-installed motors, ESCs and onboard electronics
- 3-axis gyro and 3 accelerometers for smooth, stable flight in all conditions-accelerometers can be turned off for greater flying freedom
- Power-on fail-safe-motors won't start unless the radio is turned on
- Digital camera that shoots 780x480 .avi video and 1.2 MP still photos in jpeg format
Q105 radio system features:
- 2.4GHz technology for the best in dependable, interference-free control
- SLT (Secure Link Technology) automatically creates an unbreakable link, ensuring that your receiver will respond only to your transmitter's unique, coded signal
- Separate camera and video buttons
- Auto Flip button for pro-style flips
- Mode 1/Mode 2 button to configure controls to your preference
- Easy, Normal and Expert flight modes let you activate the flight features you need, so you can fly the way you want
- Kodo Quadcopter with Camera
- Four Extra Blades (Two Black and Two White)
- Four Plastic Blade Guards
- 1S 3.7V LiPo battery
- USB LiPo battery charger
- Two AAA batteries
- Quick Start Guide
Requires: Device with USB port to power charger
Notes: You may fly this model aircraft without registering with the Federal Aviation Administration. Registration is required only when piloting recreational, unmanned aircraft weighing above 0.55 pounds.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The only positive thing - it looked quite stable as it slowly flew away.
the trees towards the neighbor's yard. I spent a few hours on several different days searching and it was not located. I enjoyed
trying to have it hover in my kitchen and was somewhat rewarded. Further, it was not expensive since I purchased it on a
special Amazon day. I flew it outside on 2 sequential days and on the 2nd...gone in 10 seconds on the first flight of that
day! I would have asked for my money back but I was frustrated...you see, it already was the 2nd one I had received, from the
seller. I returned the first drone because the battery stopped recharging after the 1st day. It was pretty to look upon, it had a
huge amount of sophistication and just the technology behind such a device is astounding! I even had a camera and a video recorder.
That being statement now comes the caveat...if it doesn't return it is crap.