Other Sellers on Amazon
Dromida Ominus Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Quadcopter Ready-to-Fly (RTF) Drone with Radio System, Batteries and USB Charger (Red)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Flies like a dream for everyone from beginners to seasoned pros thanks to four flight modes and an advanced stabilization system.
- Built to bounce back from hard landings and everyday impacts. Refer user manual below.
- Bright, colored LEDs help you orient in the air and track day or night.
- Auto-Flip function flips your quad with a simple radio button-push.
- Includes a fully assembled quadcopter, 2.4GHz radio, rechargeable LiPo battery, USB charger, AAA batteries, and extra set of blades.
- There is no camera for the Ominus, but a new model was released that does have a camera.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Easy to fly indoors or outdoors. Available in four colors.
Ominus UAV — Green.
Everything you need to fly is included.
Ready to Fly, requires nothing!
Advanced stabilization system ensures smooth, stable flight in all conditions.
Auto Flip — perform flips with the push of a button.
Four flight modes — beginner to expert.
2.4GHz radio system with Secure Link Technology.
All batteries, charger and spare props included.
The Ominus is...
...the drone for beginners—it’s ready-to-fly, almost impossible to break and comes with a host of great flying features.
...the drone for intermediate flyers—it gives you just enough help to ensure flawless flights while delivering the power you need for sick stunts.
...the drone for experts—you can switch off flight assistance and revel in the pure power.
...the drone for You.
Easy to fly. Nearly impossible to break.
Whatever your skill level, from beginner to pro, you'll be able to enjoy thrilling multirotor performance with the four flight modes (Easy, Normal, Advanced and Expert) of the Dromida Ominus UAV. Its long, 12-15 minute flight times give you maximum airtime to practice and perfect your maneuvers. An advanced 3-axis gyro/accelerometer makes it super-stable, while an Auto-Flip function flips your quad with a simple radio button-push. You can track your flight by following the built-in, high-intensity LEDs. The Ominus is incredibly tough, so the action goes on even after rough landings. Plus, you can enjoy this amazing flying machine as soon as you take it out of the box...everything you need is included!
- Easy to fly indoors or outdoors
- LED lights for easy day or night tracking
- Four flight modes: Easy, Normal, Advanced, Expert
- Three axis gyro stabilization, and three accelerometers for smooth and level flights
- Performs flips at the touch of a button on the transmitter
- 1S 3.7V 700mAh 25C 2.6Wh LiPo battery (DIDP1100)
- USB LiPo charger (AC adapter not included)
- Durable frame
Dromida Q100 FHSS 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio Features:
- 2.4GHz technology for precise, interference-free control
- SLT (Secure Link Technology) for fast, unbreakable transmitter-receiver links-ideal when you want to fly with friends
- Sound and light cues to confirm settings and provide alerts
- Digital trims for precise setup and control
- Auto Flip Button for pro-style flips with the push of a button
- Dual rates and four flight modes allow you to customize control to align with your skills and preferences
- Ready to Fly Ominus Quadcopter
- Four extra rotor blades (Two Black, Two Red)
- Four AAA Cells for Transmitter
- Instruction Sheet
- Diagonal Length: 9.4 inches (238 millimeters)
- Weight: 3.6 ounces (101 grams or 0.22 pounds)
- This original Ominus model does not include a camera and cannot be converted or upgraded to Ominus First Person View (FPV) due to advanced electronics and specialized transmitter required for FPV capabilities.
- Includes radio, and may be also flown with any transmitter compatible with the SLT (Secure Link Technology) system.
- The AC adapter shown in manual is not included.
Note: You may fly this model aircraft without registering with the Federal Aviation Administration. Registration is required only when piloting recreational, unmanned aircraft weighing above 0.55 pounds.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Hold in the right stick and press the left stick in 4 times.
2. Push the throttle trim all the way up and wait for the rear red LED to flash quickly.
3. Press in the left stick to save it and then bring the throttle trim back to center.
Also updated to 4 stars. It is a 5 star flyer -1 for my trouble.
Update 12/22/14: I returned the copter after replacing the control board (At my expense) and they sent it back in flying shape with this note in the box:
"We calibrated the new control board you installed to your transmitter. We did this by holding in the right stick and press the left stick in 4 times. Next push the throttle trim all the way up and wait for the rear red LED to flash quickly. Then press in the left stick to save it and then bring the throttle trim back to center."
It sounds like instructions to Street Fighter secret moves. But it flies now.
I took it to an open field yesterday and let'er rip. This thing really flies when it flies at all.
Update 11/20/14: I contacted support from the manufacturer by email and they responded in one day with "It sounds like a faulty control board" and notified me that "I have replaced your control board for you. It should arrive in 3 - 10 business days." I will update this review when the part arrives with the results.
I flew it twice and now it will not start. I am hoping someone else has this problem and (Hopefully) knows how to fix it. I already contacted support and am waiting for a response. Here is what happened.
After flying for the 2nd time I charged the battery and put it back in for a 3rd flight. The lights came on, and the LED started the fast blink when I powered up the remote, as it is supposed to, but the motor will not turn. It just sits on the floor with all the lights working. I changed the batteries in the remote, disconnected/reconnected charged battery, nothing seems to work.
I wonder if the motor already burned out after flying twice. That would explain the symptoms. But the last flight concluded with a safe powered landing. It seems like if the motor were to fail it would happen mid-flight.
If this thing would fly again it would deserve more stars. It really is fun to fly.
Hopefully I will update this review with news of being airborne again.
Very durable i must have crashed it a hundred times racing around the yard.
i eventually destroyed the frame on first one and bought another (saving the first one for spare parts)
-good battery life (15 min doing tricks)
-extra props in the box
-can change the sensitivity of the controls to fly slower (in the house)
-needs to sometimes be reset (re bound to the controller) unplug turn controller off back on and replug the battery in.
-one sheet flyer manual in the box (if you go online there is a full manual) full manual has instructions on re-bind to controller and the various flying / gyro modes that you can put it in
-USB charger (if your computer goes to sleep it probably wont charge) i charge mine off a hub plugged into a wall outlet
Edit: so after watching this videohttps://youtu.be/AoCBm3Nu6sM I saw this guy had same exact damage that I had. So I took his advice and I'm back up flying. I just used a good motor cover off one of the good arms and swapped it with the broken one. The broken motor cover will work fine on a arm that's not damaged. A simple drop of crazy glue was all I needed. I just couldn't wait till monday for the frame and motor covers to be delivered. So I'm changing my rating to 5 stars cuz this thing is so much fun and replacement parts are very inexpensive. Thank you bash or die youtube guys