Dromida Ominus Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Quadcopter Ready-to-Fly (RTF) Drone with Radio System, Batteries and USB Charger (Blue)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Flies like a dream for everyone from beginners to seasoned pros thanks to four flight modes and an advanced stabilization system.
- Built to bounce back from hard landings and everyday impacts.
- Bright, colored LEDs help you orient in the air and track day or night.
- Auto-Flip function flips your quad with a simple radio button-push.
- Includes a fully assembled quadcopter, 2.4GHz radio, rechargeable LiPo battery, USB charger, AAA batteries, and extra set of blades.
- There is no camera for the Ominus, but a new model was released that does have a camera.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Easy to fly indoors or outdoors. Available in four colors.
Ominus UAV — Green.
Everything you need to fly is included.
Ready to Fly, requires nothing!
Advanced stabilization system ensures smooth, stable flight in all conditions.
Auto Flip — perform flips with the push of a button.
Four flight modes — beginner to expert.
2.4GHz radio system with Secure Link Technology.
All batteries, charger and spare props included.
The Ominus is...
...the drone for beginners—it’s ready-to-fly, almost impossible to break and comes with a host of great flying features.
...the drone for intermediate flyers—it gives you just enough help to ensure flawless flights while delivering the power you need for sick stunts.
...the drone for experts—you can switch off flight assistance and revel in the pure power.
...the drone for You.
Easy to fly. Nearly impossible to break.
Whatever your skill level, from beginner to pro, you'll be able to enjoy thrilling multirotor performance with the four flight modes (Easy, Normal, Advanced and Expert) of the Dromida Ominus UAV. Its long, 12-15 minute flight times give you maximum airtime to practice and perfect your maneuvers. An advanced 3-axis gyro/accelerometer makes it super-stable, while an Auto-Flip function flips your quad with a simple radio button-push. You can track your flight by following the built-in, high-intensity LEDs. The Ominus is incredibly tough, so the action goes on even after rough landings. Plus, you can enjoy this amazing flying machine as soon as you take it out of the box...everything you need is included!
- Easy to fly indoors or outdoors
- LED lights for easy day or night tracking
- Four flight modes: Easy, Normal, Advanced, Expert
- Three axis gyro stabilization, and three accelerometers for smooth and level flights
- Performs flips at the touch of a button on the transmitter
- 1S 3.7V 700mAh 25C 2.6Wh LiPo battery (DIDP1100)
- USB LiPo charger (AC adapter not included)
- Durable frame
Dromida Q100 FHSS 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio Features:
- 2.4GHz technology for precise, interference-free control
- SLT (Secure Link Technology) for fast, unbreakable transmitter-receiver links-ideal when you want to fly with friends
- Sound and light cues to confirm settings and provide alerts
- Digital trims for precise setup and control
- Auto Flip Button for pro-style flips with the push of a button
- Dual rates and four flight modes allow you to customize control to align with your skills and preferences
- Ready to Fly Ominus Quadcopter
- Four extra rotor blades (Two Black, Two Blue)
- Four AAA Cells for Transmitter
- Instruction Sheet
- Diagonal Length: 9.4 inches (238 millimeters)
- Weight: 3.6 ounces (101 grams or 0.22 pounds)
- This original Ominus model does not include a camera and cannot be converted or upgraded to Ominus First Person View (FPV) due to advanced electronics and specialized transmitter required for FPV capabilities.
- Includes radio, and may be also flown with any transmitter compatible with the SLT (Secure Link Technology) system.
- The AC adapter shown in manual is not included.
Note: You may fly this model aircraft without registering with the Federal Aviation Administration. Registration is required only when piloting recreational, unmanned aircraft weighing above 0.55 pounds.
Compare to similar items
This item Dromida Ominus Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Quadcopter Ready-to-Fly (RTF) Drone with Radio System, Batteries and USB Charger (Blue)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||PortmanGoodsOKC||Holy Stone||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cheerwing USA|
|Item Dimensions||9.73 x 14.77 x 3.94 in||9.73 x 14.77 x 3.94 in||1.57 x 5.31 x 5.31 in||15.75 x 8.5 x 4 in||3.5 x 15 x 12.9 in||12.2 x 12.2 x 3.1 in|
|Item Weight||0.35 ounces||0.35 ounces||—||1 lb||1.1 lbs||—|
Top customer reviews
1. Appearance out of the box: At first glance it appears very durable and after hitting walls, trees and the ground numerous times nothing broke and it continues to operate just as it did on day one. Perfectly
2. Assembly: None required out of the box. However there are multiple replacement blades which appear easy to replace
- Indoor: I recommend starting indoors for the first time operator like myself. It only took a few moments to learn the basic controls, but I strongly recommend baby steps; master the hover, then forward, backward, rotations and so on.
- Outdoor: Flight was outstanding, very balance on a calm day and easy to control. However when it gets breezy you will need to make corrections to keep on course.
4. Battery: I'm getting 7-8 minutes of flight time and purchased a second battery for back to back flight with a 10 minute break in-between. Battery charges quickly. no more than 30 minutes.
5. Overall I'm super satisfied with its performance and always anxious to fly it again.
Out of the box, this thing is fantastic. It looks sleek and I instantly noticed versus my past experiences in this hobby, the blades are very sturdy and should be friendly to newcomer pilots. After about a half hour, the battery was charged, and I did my first test flight. I was simply amazed how well this thing flew, the stability and control are excellent, and even the transmitter feels like a high-quality RC transmitter. Modifying the trim was a breeze and I really enjoyed my first flight!
I simply love it, it is a great gift and I can't wait to flight it again! My only minor dislike, the transmitter light on the quadcopter itself is kind of bright, but no big deal and I'm sure it's helpful when flying it far away in the backyard. I have some first buyers tips if you are reading this. First of all, the screw in the transmitter is ridiculously tiny, I recommend picking up a set of tiny electronics screwdrivers so you can get it off right without warping the tiny screw. I bought a set in Home Depot for about $5 bucks, they were "Husky" brand precision screwdrivers.
Secondly, if this is your first RC helicopter/quadcopter ever that and you've never flown, I have some tips to avoid you getting sad/upset with a busted toy. Yes, this thing is very sturdy, but I would still be cautious with it! Keep it away from pets and flight it somewhere very roomy for your first flight until you get the basics down. Find somewhere with open space or even go to a gym after hours when you can learn the basics. Outdoors is OK but only if there is no breeze, if you are inexperienced in flight, the slightest breeze will take this thing off to China! First, learn getting up and off the ground with your left stick (elevator). Then learn movement with the right stick (pitch/roll) to fly forward/back/left/right. Movement on the right stick should be very delicate at first. I would not attempt flips or anything till you are very comfortable.
Also, if you get nervous and/or are about to crash, simply thrust the elevator down (left stick) all the way and let the blades stop spinning! Let it fall, you will do the least damage in crashing when you DON'T let the blades crash into stuff while they are spinning. Letting the motors run and crashing it what breaks blades/motors/gears. Don't let that happen.
I love this and I will update my review if anything bad comes of this product, but I love the Dromida Ominus! Very cool toy for adults, this was a gift fro my 25th birthday and I love it!
Most recent customer reviews
Fast delivery & everything works great!
1st flight out on the front lawn went smoothly with a light 5-8 mph breeze.Read more