Dromida Ominus Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Quadcopter Ready-to-Fly (RTF) Drone with Radio System, Batteries and USB Charger (Green)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Flies like a dream for everyone from beginners to seasoned pros thanks to four flight modes and an advanced stabilization system.
- Built to bounce back from hard landings and everyday impacts.
- Bright, colored LEDs help you orient in the air and track day or night.
- Auto-Flip function flips your quad with a simple radio button-push.
- Includes a fully assembled quadcopter, 2.4GHz radio, rechargeable LiPo battery, USB charger, AAA batteries, and extra set of blades.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Easy to fly indoors or outdoors. Available in four colors.
Ominus UAV — Green.
Everything you need to fly is included.
Ready to Fly, requires nothing!
Advanced stabilization system ensures smooth, stable flight in all conditions.
Auto Flip — perform flips with the push of a button.
Four flight modes — beginner to expert.
2.4GHz radio system with Secure Link Technology.
All batteries, charger and spare props included.
The Ominus is...
...the drone for beginners—it’s ready-to-fly, almost impossible to break and comes with a host of great flying features.
...the drone for intermediate flyers—it gives you just enough help to ensure flawless flights while delivering the power you need for sick stunts.
...the drone for experts—you can switch off flight assistance and revel in the pure power.
...the drone for You.
Easy to fly. Nearly impossible to break.
Whatever your skill level, from beginner to pro, you'll be able to enjoy thrilling multirotor performance with the four flight modes (Easy, Normal, Advanced and Expert) of the Dromida Ominus UAV. Its long, 12-15 minute flight times give you maximum airtime to practice and perfect your maneuvers. An advanced 3-axis gyro/accelerometer makes it super-stable, while an Auto-Flip function flips your quad with a simple radio button-push. You can track your flight by following the built-in, high-intensity LEDs. The Ominus is incredibly tough, so the action goes on even after rough landings. Plus, you can enjoy this amazing flying machine as soon as you take it out of the box...everything you need is included!
- Easy to fly indoors or outdoors
- LED lights for easy day or night tracking
- Four flight modes: Easy, Normal, Advanced, Expert
- Three axis gyro stabilization, and three accelerometers for smooth and level flights
- Performs flips at the touch of a button on the transmitter
- 1S 3.7V 700mAh 25C 2.6Wh LiPo battery (DIDP1100)
- USB LiPo charger (AC adapter not included)
- Durable frame
Dromida Q100 FHSS 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio Features:
- 2.4GHz technology for precise, interference-free control
- SLT (Secure Link Technology) for fast, unbreakable transmitter-receiver links-ideal when you want to fly with friends
- Sound and light cues to confirm settings and provide alerts
- Digital trims for precise setup and control
- Auto Flip Button for pro-style flips with the push of a button
- Dual rates and four flight modes allow you to customize control to align with your skills and preferences
- Ready to Fly Ominus Quadcopter
- Four extra rotor blades (Two Black, Two Green)
- Four AAA Cells for Transmitter
- Instruction Sheet
- Diagonal Length: 9.4 inches (238 millimeters)
- Weight: 3.6 ounces (101 grams or 0.22 pounds)
- This original Ominus model does not include a camera and cannot be converted or upgraded to Ominus First Person View (FPV) due to advanced electronics and specialized transmitter required for FPV capabilities.
- Includes radio, and may be also flown with any transmitter compatible with the SLT (Secure Link Technology) system.
- The AC adapter shown in manual is not included.
Note: You may fly this model aircraft without registering with the Federal Aviation Administration. Registration is required only when piloting recreational, unmanned aircraft weighing above 0.55 pounds.