Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DronesGlobe MJX Bugs 2w [2 Batteries Included] 108..." and save 21% off the $259.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
DronesGlobe MJX Bugs 2w [2 Batteries Included] 1080p Camera Drone With Long Battery Life - Long Range Drone With GPS, Altitude Hold, Headless mode and Return to Home
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULL HD CAMERA WITH LIVE VIDEO -- Install our app and get a live feed from drone camera to your smartphone or tablet (Android & iOS supported)
- DRONE WITH LONG BATTERY LIFE -- This drone can stay in the air for up to 18 MINUTES with only one battery. Take note that you will get 2 BATTERIES with this drone.
- DRONE WITH LONG RANGE -- Control distance is 1000-1500 METERS on the open field. FPV distance is 300 - 500 METERS. Max Altitude is 500 METERS (GPS Locked for public safety reasons)
- ONE KEY TAKE OFF & LANDING -- there is a dedicated button on the controller that is used for landing and taking off. If you are a beginner, you will highly appreciate this option.
- SAFETY FIRST -- Drone will automatically return to its take off position if it loses signal from the controller for longer than 6 seconds
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BRAND NEW 2017 DRONE WITH BRUSHLES MOTORS :
- The newest generation of high-powered brushless motors will provide you with unparalleled performance and power efficiency.
DRONE WITH A BUILT-IN CAMERA AND LIVE VIDEO FEED :
- Newest CMOS sensor capable of recording videos in 1080p. Buttery smooth footage and crystal clear details are not reserved for $1,000 models – Bugs 2 breaks these boundaries.
DRONE WITH LONG BATTERY LIFE :
- Thanks to the 1800mAh 2S battery, Bugs can fly as long as 18 minutes. Plus, you get an extra battery inside the package which means more than 35 minutes of flight time straight out of the box.
DRONE WITH LONG RANGE :
- Worried about going out of range? With Bugs 2 there's no room for that. Its operating range is nicely poised with the newest in transmission technology, allowing up to 1 kilometer of pure fun. FPV range is 500 meters.
RETURN TO HOME AND ALTITUDE HOLD :
- Bugs 2 is also equipped with smart features such as return to home and altitude hold. With improved precision, both of these will do you a world of good. Return to home will stop worrying you about losing your Bugs 2 while altitude hold will provide you with brilliant aerial footage. It's a win-win situation, that's for sure!
You're thinking of making Bugs 2 your very first drone? Great choice – it sports headless mode which will allow you intuitive controls no matter the drone's orientation... And as far as your first flying steps are concerned, that's what matters the most.
LED LIGHTS FOR NIGHT FLIGHTS :
- You want to enjoy night flight sessions? No worries – Bugs 2 sports extremely bright LEDs that make it visible even in pitch dark conditions.
BOX CONTENTS :
• Bugs 2 Wi-Fi Drone
• 2.4Ghz Remote Controller
• 7.4V 1800mAh LiPo Battery (x2)
• UL-Certified Charger
• Smartphone Mount
• User Manual
• Extra Propellers (4)
• Propeller Changing Tool
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was a bit nervous when the battery alarm went on and drone was 300 meters away. But the Auto Return feature kicked in fast (The RTH icon appeared on the controller) and just a minute or so afterward my Bugs drone came back to the point from which I'd started flying, I was pretty amazed at that, I didn't realize return home functions worked that well. It usually connects to 16 satellites which is double the amount I'm getting with my Hubsan H501S. Hence the stable flight and pinpoint RTH accuracy – needless to say, I'm impressed.
I usually don't write such long reviews but this thing is just such a sweet Drone! Everything about it is absolutely awesome! The best part is definitely the battery duration. I was getting 15-17 minutes on average during my first 10 flights. I always charge both of the batteries, it comes with two, and I like going to interested locations, it really sets the tone and I can indulge in some aerial photography.
Talking about aerial photography, the camera on this baddie is great! Little to no jello effect, and I’m living in a windy area so that just speaks for itself. And don’t even get me started on the range of this thing. I’ve went beyond 800 meters which is the manufacturer recommended distance. Somewhere around 850. My heart was pounding like crazy because I’ve lost sight of it long before that. Still, with one push of a button the drone came flying back towards me. Great stuff!
All things considered, if you’re looking for a cheap smart drone with great camera and intuitive controller, look no further – MJX Bugs 2W is bound to deliver. My suggestion – get this package as it comes with 2 batteries. It is a bit pricier but well worth the money!
Luckily, my choice was absolutely brilliant… and so is the drone itself. MJX Bugs 2 has great improvements over Bugs 3. The built-in camera is more than good. It rocks in 1080p at solid 30 frames per second. I’ve experienced no jello effect but an occasional stutter or two.
Another thing worth mentioning about MJX Bugs 2W is surely its WiFi FPV capability. It exceeded my initial expectations by a lot. I was beginning to wonder how was it going over 500 meters… and then I realized it’s running on 5G WiFi. I didn’t even know about this before I bought it and now I consider myself lucky I just recently bought a phone that supports 5G WiFi.
Last but not least, I really like the fact this is a GPS powered drone. Well, that and the fact it has both altitude hold and return to home features. It also has several other safety features such a automatic landing when battery is empty, return to home if it gets out of range etc.
What I’m basically trying to say here is that you should definitely consider buying this thing. It’s awesome. Great camera, great performance and pinpoint hovering accuracy. For a smart drone costing as little as this (and coming with an extra battery), its build quality and general performance really struck me by surprise. I warmly recommend it!