|Item Weight||49 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||54 x 30 x 19 inches|
|Item model number||BT107|
|Size||50 - 60 Gallons|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Drop in 54" x 30" Soaking Bathtub
|Price:||$579.00 + $99.99 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH QUALITY- Fine Fixtures bathtub is made of Acrylic Fiberglass Material, glossy porcelain finish, will never crop or crack, also safe for salts and oils.
- SPECIFICATIONS- Slip resistant surface, easy to use easy to install.
- INFORMATION- Drain placement: side. Tub can be installed on either a right hand side or left hand side drain.
- DIMENSIONS- This specific soaking tub is exclusive sized, 54" L x 30" W x 19" H, (outer dimensions) great for smaller size bathrooms. 36" L X 18" W. (Surface dimensions)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
BT107 Features: -Drain not included. -Drop in installation. -High gloss white. -Inclined backrest. -Material: Solid acrylic reinforced with fiberglass and resin. -Safe for salts and oils. Finish: -White. Material: -Fiberglass. Capacity: -53 Gallons. Bath Therapy Type: -Soaking. Dimensions: Overall Length - End to End: -54". Overall Width - Side to Side: -30". Overall Depth - Top to Bottom: -19". Basin Area Bottom Length - End to End: -35". Basin Area Bottom Width - Side to Side: -17". Basin Area Bottom Depth - Top to Bottom: -18". Overall Product Weight: -48 lbs. Basin Area Top Length - End to End: -45". Basin Area Top Width - Side to Side: -24".
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, I LOVE the extra little shelf of gives me. In a space designed for a 60" tub it makes a unique and disntincive look.
It's also very comfortable. Minus only one star for the fact it's a little awkward for normal to talk height guys to get in and out of. Fit is great once you're in but it's just not as natural as you would think.
However, that being said, it is a good looking tub. I wished it could have worked for me.....which ended up being a very expensive change.
Lessons learned: you should sit in it and measure it once it arrives.