|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.6 x 18 x 5.1 inches|
|Item model number||R2ds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DR001|
Drop Stop - The Original Patented Car Seat Gap Filler - Set of 2 (AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WE ARE THE ONLY SOLUTION WITH 100% GAP COVERAGE - IN FRONT OF, SURROUNDING, AND BEHIND SEAT BELT CATCH. Drop Stop® attaches to the seat belt catch via built in slot; moves with the seat and no need to readjust or reinstall.
- AS SEEN ON TV/SHARK TANK, Drop Stop blocks that annoying yet ever so dangerous gap between your car or truck seat and center console
- BEWARE OF CHEAP KNOCKOFFS AND COUNTERFEITERS!!! IF IT DOESN'T SAY DROP STOP ON IT, THEN DON'T BUY IT! Drop Stop is the Original and Patented Car Seat Gap Filler. Every other product that claims to fill the gap works poorly, or not at all. Drop Stop will never fall apart and lasts a lifetime!
- Each package comes with 2 Drop Stops (1 for the driver side and 1 for the passenger side; universal fit), a Slide Free Pad and an LED Credit Card Light
- One size fits most vehicles! High Grade Neoprene casing allows Drop Stop to contract or expand to whatever size gap you have. One color blends all! The Gap is always a dark shadow so once you install Drop Stop, you won't know it's there until it Stops the Drop®!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Prevent Dangerous Distractions, keep your eyes on the road, and never search under your seats again!
What's in YOUR crack?
The patented Drop Stop® prevents keys, phones, change, jewelry, makeup, bottle caps, pens, gum, and more from falling down The Carmuda Triangle. Use it or lose it.
NO MATTER WHAT COLOR YOUR CAR'S INTERIOR, the gap between the center console and front seat naturally creates a dark shadow. Drop Stop's universal black neoprene casing is a completely streamlined gap blocker, almost invisible once you install it. You won't even know it's there.
Drop Stop can be squished and stretched to fit in any size car seat crack (from as tiny as 1/4 inch to 3.5 inches wide). . . making it the perfect gap filler!
More than just a stuff catcher, Drop Stop set of 2 neoprene car seat gap fillers makes the perfect gift — THE GIFT OF SAFETY — be it the holidays or any time of year.
BEWARE OF CHEAP KNOCKOFFS AND COUNTERFEITERS!!! IF IT DOESN'T SAY DROP STOP ON IT, THEN DON'T BUY IT!
Drop Stop is the Original and Patented Car Seat Gap Filler. Every other product that claims to fill the gap works poorly, or not at all. Drop Stop will never fall apart and lasts a lifetime!
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then, one day I dropped my car key/remote (I don't carry it on a keychain) into that never never land between the center console and the driver's seat on my Acura MDX. I gently tried to form my index and middle fingers into forceps and extricate the fallen key. All I managed to do was to push the key under the carpet panel on the console. After chanting the applicable curses, I thanked the appropriate gods that I kept the valet key in the glove compartment.
I completed my errand and drove home to spend the next hour removing/relocating and then replacing the driver's seat bolts, the console panel, and assorted wire harnesses so that I could finally use a 12" curved forceps to remove the nonmagnetic key from its' resting place. Fortunately, in my youth, I had spent considerable time working on cars and have all the proper tools and skills for the task. No doubt, this would have been a $300 job at the local dealership. I immediately went online and ordered the product.
So for all of the critics who think the product is overpriced I say NAY NAY! You're not just paying for some material. You're paying for the idea and the trouble it can save. Buy it. What happened to me can happen to you.
this fit in, dont stick out at all. and they have already saved me multiple times in just a few months. i didnt use any adhesive. i have a 06 acura tl and these squish tight into place as is.
Its easy to forget that you bought, you may forget altogether that you had the problem in the first place. Its when you get in someone else's car and you drop something that you smile and remember that you love this product. While quickly shaming your friend for not having one.
What you save on frustration is what makes it worth every penny.