Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 26, 2013
I use this app all the time mainly for backing up some of my data from my Kindle Fire to my computer. I have the aCar app for keeping my automobile data on and it backs up to Dropbox on my computer. My computer then backs up that data using Carbonite so it's like a double protection.
on January 6, 2013
This DropBox is the best program I have ever downloaded....I set it up for my computer and cell and then I added my husband's cell and laptop and when I have a shopping need, it syncs to all of the technologies immediately. We add in notes and when he has gone to different locations for work, I can send him missing notes and reminders (saves on nagging) and best of all it is FREE.
on November 4, 2015
Such a great app/online storage!! Have used this constantly for work / personal usage!! Great for getting files when on the fly!
on August 24, 2017
Nicely laid out and very user friendly
on October 16, 2017
It fits long videos great!
on May 4, 2018
I use Dropbox all the time. The app downloaded and installed very easily. All my content was available
on February 5, 2014
The current verison of Dropbox will not install on my new Kindle Fire HDX.
I don't know who is the blame Dropbox or Kindle (Amazon), but I wish they
would get their act together.

Update of Febuary 7th, 2014 I reached out to DropBox Tech Support on instructions
on How to add DropBox to Kindle Fire HDX.

Thanks for reaching out to Dropbox support! Dropbox can be successfully installed
and used with the Kindle Fire HDX by following this process:

5. Install the file.
6. Put the App on your Home Screen
- Go to the Home Screen
- Touch "Apps" at the top
- Find the app you just installed
- Touch and hold the new app
- Select "Add to Home Screen"

Many Thanks to DropBox Tech Support for their assistance.

I took one star off because Amazon\Kindle should have this feature
fixed and available to their customers.
Jaxon
15 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on June 28, 2013
I have so many devices and sometimes I just need to access files all the time. I set this up on all my devices and computers. I save my phone data and photos to dropbox and then download to my computer for instant backup. I always have access to important docs, resumes, photos, music, etc.
on March 18, 2014
Wish they gave more space for free. I know I sound greedy but this is a great help to save your files. Now I eill have to find another program for all my other files so I will have to use two programs. Everyone in all my pdf pattern groups have suggested g....gle drive as they give you at least 10 gb's of free space..No one has said anything negative about dropbox except it just doesn't hold enough.
on January 29, 2018
So far I like it, but I've only used it once.