Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 345 reviews
This group contains some of the most individual talents grouped as one; a grouping of which, has not appeared in a decade. Sure, all the songs have catchy hooks and lyrics, but the instrumentals that weave in and out of each set are remarkable. Colin and Hotchkiss share the honors on simple yet inventive bass, Hotchkiss and Stafford's ryhtym guitars either shout confidence or sneak in on the sidelines. Monahan's vocals are unique enough to keep this band recognizable. Underwood is a classic musician pulling together all the arranging, keyboard effects, percussion, strings programming (great string arrangements) that give this album it's spirit. Each member contributes and shines off the other to produce some of the best music of the last decade. Masterfully produced by Brendan O'Brien, listening on headsets is a delight. Big hits? Every song is a potential hit.
on January 16, 2002
Like most of the reviews of TRAIN listed above, I too watched the Drops Of Jupiter video on VH1. Just two days ago as a matter of fact, and now I too have my very own copy of the album.
I don't agree with the stereotypical placement of these fine musicians into the "POP" catagory. It would be like classifying Stealy Dan into the childrens section.
As for the title track, FANTASTIC!!! You can listen to it at a low volume and capture the lyrics, play it LOUD and dance your feet off, repay it over and over and hear something differet every time.
Another facit of Drops Of Jupiter is that it does not grow old the second time through.
I like it, you will too. Enough said. Enjoy.
on April 22, 2017
Gift, the receiver liked it.
on May 3, 2017
A great Christmas gift!
on April 21, 2014
I bought this for myself as I am a fan of Train's music. Am not disappointed~Excellent quality and once I place it in my CD player, I don't have to skip through "so so" songs. Enjoying every one of them. Recommend this to all of the Train fans. Packing was great and arrived on time.
on November 19, 2015
Enjoy these songs.
on June 25, 2010
I never bothered to get this album because I figured it was just typical pop music. After nine years I finally gave it a try and must say-- it's one of my favorites now! There's so much heart and soul poured into these songs. Mississippi is my favorite-- what a beautiful, flowing song. This would be an excellent album for a summer drive cross-country, ending with a drive along the Mississippi on a moonlit night.
I thought it would be a very upbeat album considering all of the songs that have become Train's hits, but it's mostly the opposite. There's a lot of slow/sad songs on the album (but not terribly sad). It's a great album to relax to and I highly recommend it!
on September 9, 2015
great lyrics on this one.
on September 16, 2015
another great album
on January 20, 2016
This was a gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. He had been looking for it in the local stores and couldn't find it so it was a great surprise for him.