- File Size: 693 KB
- Print Length: 38 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: MEIER (December 13, 2011)
- Publication Date: December 13, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006M594JK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #357,826 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Druid (Frank Delaney Storytellers Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend this quick escape to a great short story. Worth the read. Can't wait for his next short story.
This is a truly magical story about a crazy Druid who also knew how to manipulate the people he served with his powers. It's such a short story and not to be ruined by telling too much about it. It contains the proverbial phrases and comments that helped expand a bard's story, but most of all it tells of how much the common Irish farmers trusted the Druid with their present and future, even down to the focus of this story, the possible wedding of a beautiful daughter to one known and one unknown suitor! Every utterance of advice was honored as if it came from the divine!
The Druid is an annoying but funny guy whose end will delight every reader! Frank Delaney is a true Bard sharing his love of fable, legend and stories in the 21st Century, and readers are privileged to enjoy every literate story and novel he writes. Lovely!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really LOVED Frank Delaney's book - Ireland - oh my. And though the story here is good, it didn't charm me the way his other books have.Published on April 28, 2014 by Taraji
Good lore. Interesting read. Too short. Seems this is a"trailer" to the real thing, the introduction to the "real" book is at the end of the "short"... Read morePublished on December 25, 2013 by Richard Gillespie
I love frank delaney and have read the majority if his books. I loved this story fast fun read, but it ended too quick! Or maybe I read too fast? Read morePublished on July 22, 2012 by DQcycle
An enjoyable short story about the sneaky tactics a druid employs to marry a girl. I liked the way the story is told through the voice of a storyteller and especially loved the... Read morePublished on July 16, 2012 by accisse
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales