Drumond Park Articulate Mini Game
|Price:||+ $12.08 Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ARTICULATE MINI - The fun of Articulate has been packed into a tiny box! This family board game is a 'Taster' version of the classic Articulate game - perfect while on travel or to take on holidays!
- ARTICULATE RULES - Bring everyone together with this fast-talking description board game as players try to describe as many card entries as possible within 30 seconds. No "rhymes with" or "sounds like" allowed!
- TRY NOT TO PANIC! Describe a word without actually saying it, it might sound very simple, but when you're racing the timer and being heckled mercilessly by the other team then. well, let's just say that it isn't!
- ADULT PARTY GAME - Articulate! draws the shy from their shell, de-cocks the cocky and unites whole roomfuls of people in bouts of good old-fashioned hysterical laughter - the perfect party ice breaker
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS - Articulate! has been designed to be played by 2 teams of 2 players or more aged 12+
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
How quickly can you describe a word without actually saying it? Speed is of the essence in this fast-thinking, fast-talking game - the more words your team can guess from your descriptions in 30 seconds, the quicker you'll cross the finishing line. And that's without saying 'rhymes with' or 'sounds like'. Articulate uses 6 categories of words, so you could end up describing anything kettle to a country depending on which category you've landed on from Object, Nature, Action, World, Person or Random. And now we at gadgetshop present Articulate in a mini game. Great for playing anywhere - there's no board to place on a flat surface, no pieces to move around. Very portable, and naturally very well spoken. Sorted.