Drupal User's Guide: Building and Administering a Successful Drupal-Powered Web Site 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Individuals with a non-technical background or those with no web coding expertise will gain maximum benefit from the book. The writing style is very engaging with examples following a step by step, do as I say approach. Soft skills in website planning, information architecture, search engine optimisation to highlight but a few are also explored.
Those with prior expertise in Drupal or indeed individuals coming from other Content Management Systems may find the book to be technically light ( less geeky for want of a better word ) with an almost neurotic avoidance of code. Saying that, however, there are many nuggets of very useful information on grid based layouts, automated accessibility tools, analytics software packages to highlight but a few.
Drupal is a challenging subject but the book goes a great way in making it understandable. All in all, a good starter for beginners but reference material ( at best ) for the more experienced.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming Languages
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Content Management
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Web Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Web Programming
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design