Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 101-110 of 265 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 327 reviews
on November 14, 2013
saved my daughter time on getting pillows cleaned at home instead of Laundrymat. Daughter really loved it and with new twins, she can do more at home with this.
on March 12, 2016
Great product for gentle items including cashmere sweaters
on April 15, 2015
Great product. I use them for all my delicate clothes and have for years. I highly recommend this over high dry cleaning bills.
on March 31, 2016
I did not feel much difference. Just tried once.
on July 27, 2013
The best benefit of this product is that I save money on dry cleaning. I use these at the beginning of my wash day for any items I have and they are done by the time I begin to use my dryer for laundry. I use it for pants, tops and sweaters.
on March 6, 2013
Love this item. Easy to use and economical. If you have large stains or really smelly, I cannot vouch for that. I use it when I have worn the item a couple of times and it really isn't dirty, just needs a freshening up. Saves lots of trips to the dry cleaner.
on October 23, 2013
I have used woolite for more than four years. Excellent for light soil clothings when you follow the instructions. I have recommended to family and friends.
on December 10, 2013
They work great if you also have a good dryer. I've saved hundreds and hundreds on dry cleaning. Very easy to use and I would highly recommend.
on June 1, 2016
Saves on the dry cleaning bill.
on March 29, 2014
I purchased because it was cheaper than Dryell. I am using the bag from Dryell and the spot remover. So I looking forward to trying other products of Woolite.