Other Sellers on Amazon
Dry-Packs Mylar Bags for Dried Dehydrafted, 8 by 8-Inch, 1-Quart, Pack of 50
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.30. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Strong and durable mylar bag, commonly used for food storage of dehydrated foods like grains, beans, seeds, etc
- Bag is heat or vacuum sealable for long term storage of product
- These bags reflect light, prodvide a moisture and oxygen barrier and they are puncture and tear resistant
- These are some of the industry best mylar bags available
- 4.3 mil thickness, a strong and durable bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
These Mylar Bags combined with Oxygen absorbers, when stored in a rigid container, have proven to be the ideal way to store dehydrated goods for long-term storage. Mylar bags protect your food investment from the effects of oxygen, moisture contamination, and light penetration. They are excellent for the long-term storage of dehydrated foods because they have a FDA approved sealant layer and can be heat sealed with a standard clothing iron on the wool setting, or a hair straightener. Simply add the dehydrated food to the mylar bag, place appropriate number of oxygen absorbers on top, and push out as much residual air as possible before sealing the bag.
Top customer reviews
a one gallon mylar bag with the rest of the contents to complete the meal and seal the outer bag for long term storage