- WE ARE CELEBRATING! Buy 1 Feeling Fluffy Dryer Ball Set and GET 50% OFF Feeling Fluffy LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL. Simply ADD A SET OF BALLS TO YOUR CART! Here's how (restrictions apply)
- WE ARE CELEBRATING! Buy 1 Feeling Fluffy Dryer Ball Set and GET 50% OFF ANY Feeling Fluffy LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL. Simply ADD A SET OF BALLS TO YOUR CART! Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% when you order 2 of ANY Feeling Fluffy Products and share the fluff with Friends & Family! Enter code IMSOWOOL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% when you order 3 or more of ANY Feeling Fluffy Products and share the fluff with even MORE Friends & Family! Enter code MOREFLUF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Wool Dryer Balls (6 Pack) Anti-Static Cling, Reduce Drying Time, Reusable Over 1,000 Loads, Save Money - 100% Natural Organic Eco Laundry Balls Fabric Softener - Sensitive Skin, Babies, & Green Mom's!
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.52. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$16.00 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KEEP CLOTHES & LAUNDRY TOXIN FREE - Dryer sheets remove the absorbency from towels and remove the flame retardant from children's clothes which helps prevent burning! Wool dryer balls are a natural chemical-free replacement to fabric detergent softeners that are seen on tv.
- MADE OF ORGANIC PURE NEW ZEALAND WOOL - Keep your home green & your laundry loads non-toxic. Our eco balls are naturally felt and contain zero synthetic fibers or fillers. Perfect to use for cloth diapers, mother's with newborn babies, those who suffer from sensitive skin, rashes, or eczema, and for those simply looking for a hypoallergenic alternative.
- REDUCE STATIC CLING - Our eco balls have antistatic properties to allow your laundry to come out static free. Together, dryer balls function by preventing your laundry from rubbing together and causing friction and static to build up. Perfect for blankets & comforters and ensures laundry comes out wrinkle free!
- SHORTEN DRYING TIME BY MORE THAN 25% - Dryer balls help absorb moisture which allows your laundry to soften and dry quicker. Your dryer will work more efficiently to shorten drying time which will save you money on your energy bill!
- DURABLE TO LAST OVER 1,000 LOADS - Each xl dryer ball is handmade by our team in Nepal and is 3 inches in diameter to ensure they are reusable for as long as possible. Plus, thanks to the banning of mulesing in New Zealand, they are Cruelty Free!
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MEET OUR WHITE DRYER BALLS!
This set is perfect for LARGE LAUNDRY LOADS.
- DENSER dryer balls to ensure better results
- We use MORE WOOL so you can be confident that our dryer balls will last over 1,000 loads
- Cheaper brands use less wool and even use synthetic fibers!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How to use us? -
Easy! Toss 6 white dryer balls together with your laundry and start the dryer!
- Why do I have static? -
Static is a sign of over-drying. Lower that drying time!
- Is there a wool scent? -
No! But, sometimes my friends like to go out without cologne. Don't worry their smell will fade after a few uses. You can also leave them in the sun for 24 hours or use our Feeling Fluffy Essential Oils.
- Where do I store them? -
You can either store them in our complimentary storage bag or simply leave them in your dryer!
Each one of our wool dryer balls is individually handmade WITHOUT THE USE OF CHEMICALS, SYNTHETICS, OR DYES!
Thanks to the banning of mulesing in New Zealand we can say that our dryer balls are made Cruelty-Free!!
Thank You! With every purchase you help provide employment opportunities to the deprived and underprivileged community (the majority of which includes Women and Ethnic Groups) of Nepal by making them socially and economically empowered!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These wool dryer balls seem to be very effective. They don't produce much noise, don't pick up lint and don't shed fibers. I haven't had any problem with static electricity in the dried clothes. These dryer balls don't soften clothes like liquid fabric softeners or dryer sheets do but I don't expect them to and that's a tradeoff I'm more than willing to make. I'm very satisfied with this product and I would recommend these dryer balls to anyone interested in trying them. I spent many hours researching the different dryer balls for sale on Amazon and elsewhere and I chose this particular seller out of all sellers. I am highly satisfied with both the product and the seller.
First off, they do smell natural (like sheep... bit clean sheep) nothing to worry yourself over though. They're a little bigger than a baseball, gray in color, and dense. I really like that they hold the scent from the essential oils I use (Rocky Mountain Oils for those who are wondering and regular NOW oils for scent only). I have used them for a few months now and they're showing no signs of coming apart any time soon. I love these will dryer balks because they really cut down on drying time. My daughter's comforters usually take a little more than an hour to dry, now I put them on a 30 minute setting and they're completely dry. You really have to be careful with over drying since they cut down on it so much. I'll be buying some more soon for my momma!
Have to watch and count the balls when you unload the dryer tho... I almost always have an escapee. The cats love it and our little "fully armed" Siamese can snag one and its game on! All in all it's been a great purchase.
Would love to see them in a King sized ball...saw some by Eco Nut at TJMaxx that were bigger yet than these and they would even nicer for towels and bedding. Just a suggestion... hint hint. I'd buy those just to use for the bulkier loads.
However, they also advertise static prevention. I have not noticed any reduction in static. Towels, blankets, sheets, anything fleece, all still have lots of static unless I use a fabric softener. I was hoping I could stop using fabric softener completely, but this won’t completely replace that.
But for reduced drying time alone, these are well worth the purchase and I would buy them again.
Our laundry is in the basement, and while I can hear them rolling around in smaller loads, it's not THAT loud. In bigger loads I don't hear anything.
I'm going to order these again for sure!