- WE ARE CELEBRATING! Buy 1 Feeling Fluffy Dryer Ball Set and GET 50% OFF Feeling Fluffy LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL. Simply ADD A SET OF BALLS TO YOUR CART! Here's how (restrictions apply)
- WE ARE CELEBRATING! Buy 1 Feeling Fluffy Dryer Ball Set and GET 50% OFF ANY Feeling Fluffy LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL. Simply ADD A SET OF BALLS TO YOUR CART! Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% when you order 2 of ANY Feeling Fluffy Products and share the fluff with Friends & Family! Enter code IMSOWOOL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% when you order 3 or more of ANY Feeling Fluffy Products and share the fluff with even MORE Friends & Family! Enter code MOREFLUF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Wool Dryer Balls (6 Pack) Anti-Static Cling, Reduce Drying Time, Reusable Over 1,000 Loads, Save Money - 100% Natural Organic Eco Laundry Balls Fabric Softener - Sensitive Skin, Babies, & Green Mom's!
|Sale:||$15.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$14.05 (47%)|
|You Save:||Save $0.80 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KEEP CLOTHES & LAUNDRY TOXIN FREE - Dryer sheets remove the absorbency from towels and remove the flame retardant from children's clothes which helps prevent burning! Wool dryer balls are a natural chemical-free replacement to fabric detergent softeners that are seen on tv.
- MADE OF ORGANIC PURE NEW ZEALAND WOOL - Keep your home green & your laundry loads non-toxic. Our eco balls are naturally felt and contain zero synthetic fibers or fillers. Perfect to use for cloth diapers, mother's with newborn babies, those who suffer from sensitive skin, rashes, or eczema, and for those simply looking for a hypoallergenic alternative.
- REDUCE STATIC CLING - Our eco balls have antistatic properties to allow your laundry to come out static free. Together, dryer balls function by preventing your laundry from rubbing together and causing friction and static to build up. Perfect for blankets & comforters and ensures laundry comes out wrinkle free!
- SHORTEN DRYING TIME BY MORE THAN 25% - Dryer balls help absorb moisture which allows your laundry to soften and dry quicker. Your dryer will work more efficiently to shorten drying time which will save you money on your energy bill!
- DURABLE TO LAST OVER 1,000 LOADS - Each xl dryer ball is handmade by our team in Nepal and is 3 inches in diameter to ensure they are reusable for as long as possible. Plus, thanks to the banning of mulesing in New Zealand, they are Cruelty Free!
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
FEELING FLUFFY MIXED WOOL DRYER BALLS
Meet our MIXED BALLS. These guys are pranksters. They love to work which makes them perfect for small to medium sized loads. Make sure you keep them separate! Last time they were alone together in a dryer they played a prank on their owner and locked it from the inside. Use 3 white balls with your lights and 3 grey balls with your darks.
Next is our GREY BALLS. They're our older bunch. They are ready to dry all your dark colored laundry. They love reading the newspaper and for some reason they just love Elvis Presley.
Finally we have our WHITE BALLS. They are here for all your light colored laundry needs. They have a PhD in Nuclear Physics and love watching How I Met Your Mother.
I LIKE YOU. You seem like a real down to earth person. You know what I'll do for you? Once you place your order I'll include a COMPLIMENTARY COTTON CARRY BAG.
YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
And...Thanks to the banning of mulesing in New Zealand I can say that I am made Cruelty-Free!!
Oh, before I forget, I want to tell you that I'm a very popular person. The media, political leaders, and celebrities all email me. Just the other day, George Clooney asked me to have lunch with him (I said no...I just don't have the time for messing around). Anyways, there are some questions I get a lot of and I want to show them to you:
- How to use us? -
Easy! Just throw all 6 in your dryer, but remember to keep the mixed ones separate!
- Why do I have static? -
Static is a sign of over-drying. Lower that drying time!
- Is there a wool scent? -
No! But, sometimes my friends like to go out without cologne. Don't worry their smell will fade after a few uses
So, unfortunately this is where you and I go our separate ways. But you wipe those tears off your face right now, it's not over! Once you ADD OUR BALLS TO YOUR CART and place that order I'll be sending my friends right over to you. And when you receive them, remember there is a little piece of me in there too (I'm wool too so, literally, there may be a piece of me in there). Got to go! I'll be sending my friends!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
These balls make my clothes more staticky. After drying, my clothes have a rougher feel to it. Little balls will form on synthetic clothes after a couple times. This normally doesn't happen until many washes in my normal drying.
They do dry my clothes faster because bouncing the wool balls around increases the heat.
It does work for fluffing up pillows or goose down fillings.
So far they do not shed or smell (like balls from other manufacturers seem to do).
I have stopped using them because they wear my clothes out faster, but I still use them for fluffing goose down.
These wool dryer balls seem to be very effective. They don't produce much noise, don't pick up lint and don't shed fibers. I haven't had any problem with static electricity in the dried clothes. These dryer balls don't soften clothes like liquid fabric softeners or dryer sheets do but I don't expect them to and that's a tradeoff I'm more than willing to make. I'm very satisfied with this product and I would recommend these dryer balls to anyone interested in trying them. I spent many hours researching the different dryer balls for sale on Amazon and elsewhere and I chose this particular seller out of all sellers. I am highly satisfied with both the product and the seller.