Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Star Wars Chipbacca Chewbacca Chewy Mr. Potato Head Figure
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

100%

on February 2, 2010
The Star Wars/Mr. Potato Head Series is awesome,especially if you're a die-hard Star Wars fan like me. All of the figures are pretty funny to look at but I thought the Chewbacca or Chipbacca Figure is by far the best one.
on August 2, 2013
My Grandson is really into playing with and dressing up like Super Heroes. I purchased the Darth Vader Mr. Potato Head for Christmas last year. I thought this would be a great addition to his collection. I noticed some of the other Mr. Potato Head's to complete a collection are a bit pricey. It would be nice if the company would lower the price so they could be played together. Mr. Potato Head has been around for years. It has been just lately that Playschool has come out with additional figures.
on March 12, 2011
My grandson has about 12 in his collection and he really enjoys playing with them and they are pretty much indestructable.
on January 23, 2013
I am wanting my nephews to like Star Wars as much as I do. I had seen someone at church with another Star Wars potato head and then found this one. Amazing! My nephew loved it.
on August 10, 2013
Am at walt disney world in Florida right now they have all the Star Wars potato heads in stock at our resort, downtown disney and Hollywood studios. Just bought chippbacca
on August 2, 2013
I bought this and a couple others as a gift for my husband and our son, great toys for them both to enjoy together. Hubby is a Star Wars fan and they were all a hit.
on January 11, 2014
Was just as advertised. Will not be able to tell you how well it can be played with as my wife collects them and it will never come out of the Box
on June 2, 2015
Got here on time, exactly as described! My 2 daughter's Senior Principal collects these and doesn't have this one... She is going to love it!
on November 24, 2012
Gave this potato head to my brother who is a big chewbacca fan. He loved it! Didn't even want to open the package to keep it in mint shape!
on March 27, 2014
I've been looking for Chewy for a while now. Finally decided to bite the bullet and pay a few extra dollars online. Good choice. Rad.